Film Emperor's Little Wife 10

Bai Chen was using a small electric fan, with a drink, and staring at Jian Li who was acting on the set.

These fighting movements were flawed in Bai Chen's eyes, very amateur, but seeing Jian Li doing these movements, Bai Chen somehow felt that he was very handsome.

Bai Chen quietly glanced at some of the little girls around the shooting site, he also wanted to cover his heart.

Jian Li is so handsome.

Bai Chen blinked his clear eyes, hesitantly learn from those little girls who covered their hearts with their palms, 'thump-thump-thump', a slightly faster heartbeat than usual transmitted to his palm through his chest, Bai Chen's eyes lit up, his eyes flashed with excitement.

Suddenly, the excitement in Bai Chen's eyes stagnated, his brows moved slightly, and he tilted his head to look at a corner.

Just now, there was a malicious gaze from there looking at him.

That look made him very uncomfortable.

There were a few actors in the corner. While watching Jian Li's act, they whispered a couple words, Bai Chen's gaze swept over those people.

Nothing was found.

He was about to withdraw his gaze and continue to look at Jian Li, suddenly a woman dressed as a lady of ancient times looked up at Bai Chen, then smile at Bai Chen.

The woman's smile and eyes showed a friendly attitude, which was completely different from the maliciousness that Bai Chen had just felt.

"Keke, what are you looking at?" Xiao Zhou noticed that Bai Chen, who had set his sights on Jian Li as soon as he arrived on the set, took his eyes off Jian Li for the first time today.

He followed Bai Chen's gaze and saw the woman who had just smiled at Bai Chen.

"This is Zhao Xueqin, currently one of the hottest little flowers in the circle. Her acting skills are okay, she acted as the first female lead in this drama, but although it is the first female lead, it is a male protagonist drama, she only has a few scenes as the first female lead, so she  entered the crew today." Xiao Zhou thought that Bai Chen was interested in the new Zhao Xueqin, so he introduced her to Bai Chen.

Xiao Zhou thought for a while and said again: "Keke, don't go too close to her. If she comes to greet you, you can just handle it, you don't have to talk to her too much, she will leave after filming in a few days. "

Xiao Zhou said these as precautions. Among the several powerful little flowers in the entertainment circle, Zhao Xueqin is the most popular and also the best agreed by people. A Cute foodie, hardworking, kind, and caring, with these advantages add together, it is only right to attract fans, and these are also the capital that fans often brag about outside.

When Xiao Zhou first came to work for Jian Li, he was still a small fan of Zhao Xueqin. It wasn't until one time when Zhao Xueqin acted as the third female lead in one of Jian Li's film, Xiao Zhou's previous impression of Zhao Xueqin was ruthlessly broken.

At that time, Zhao Xueqin's popularity was not so high, and Jian Li's position in the entertainment industry was not as strong as it is now. However, compared with Zhao Xueqin at that time, Jian Li's popularity still surpassed Zhao Xueqin, he was most popular niche in the entertainment industry at that time.

At that time, there were no actresses who dared to gossip about Jian Li being with them, but although no one knew Jian Li's identity in the circle, everyone knew that Jian Li's identity was not ordinary, and wanted to hook up with Jian Li privately, actresses are still in an endless stream.