Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 11

The moment the world system message was announced, Bai Chen and Lu Yuan's team was automatically disbanded. At the same time, Lu Yuan and his group of demon path friends' names became red in front of Bai Chen.

The place where the lost soul returned: Fuck. Ao Jiangshan actually took the war order in order to make trouble.

Hero Geng: Fuck. He is disgusting. It's for boss and sister-in-law's wedding, right?

...

The group of friends scolded Ao Jiangshan when they saw the system announcement on the world channel. Doing this kind of thing at someone else's wedding is simply revenge.

In 'World of Swordsman', every Sunday is the day when the two sides can attack and defend the city. On Sunday, places which belong to the Wulin Alliance will expel those who belong to the Demon Sect. Similarly, the same is true for the place belonging to the Demon Sect. Not only that, on that day, the opposing sides cannot form a team together. Those that were on the opposite side will have their name color red when they see each other. Usually when they meet, it will turn into a battlefield.

During that time, neither the murderer nor the dead will be punished, only the durablity of their equipment will drop.

The war order is a special item. They can use it to start the city battle between the two sides anytime except for Sunday.

There is only one way to get the War Order, that is to complete the super chain quest released by the imperial family. There are a total of 300 chains in this quest. It's not difficult but it's very complicated. It takes nearly three days of sleepless nights to finish the quest. Since the city battle occurs once a week, the war order is like chicken ribs1.

Today is Saturday, there are only a few hours left until Sunday. Ao Jiangshan used the war order to start the city battle between the two sides at this time, his intentions were obvious. It was because of Bai Chen and Lu Yuan's wedding.

Bai Chen looked at Lu Yuan's red name and then their missing team mark, he narrowed his eyes unhappily.

Private Chat Channel

Shocking Heaven Roar: That's, old fourth, the sect leader told us to go back for the city battle. Let's go now.

[Ziyue]: old fourth, we are going back for the city battle. Old fourth, what about  you?

You replied to Ziyue: Join the demon.

Ziyue replied: That's fine too.

Zhao Zhenyu, Li Botao, and Bai Chen said something and then they left. Immediately after, several friends also bid Bai Chen farewell.

Bai Chen turned around and hugged Lu Yuan. He buried his head in Lu Yuan's chest and rubbed it. With a little anger, he acts like a spoiled child to Lu Yuan: "AYuan, I'm going to switch camps. You wait for me at the city gate."

Lu Yuan stroked Bai Chen's hair: "Do you want to participate in the city battle, baby?"

"Mm." Bai Chen nodded heavily, then pouted sadly, "But I can't even increase the health bar."

This is the first time that Bai Chen has encountered something that can stumped him. In addition, Ao Jiangshan destroyed their wedding night in the game. He is also very angry.

As he said so, a small pair of hands tightly grasped Lu Yuan's hand. He looked at Lu Yuan expectantly.

Lu Yuan's mouth curved upward at Bai Chen. He lowered his head and pecked him lightly, "Husband will take you to fight."

Bai Chen broke out in smiles.

Current Channel

Linyuan Xianyu: Lost Soul, give me two spots in the team.