Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie End

It's just that the two have different identities now. Bai Chen is a zombie. Doesn't matter how much Mo Yan thinks about it, he can't be willful.

Mo Yan sat on the soft bed with Bai Chen in his arms. His big hand squeezed Bai Chen's cold nape for a while, and took a deep breath. He withdraws from Bai Chen's lips, then sucks heavily on Bai Chen's pale face.

Cool, soft, it tastes great.

Mo Yan almost couldn't help but smack his mouth.

Because of his actions, there was a large amount of saliva on Bai Chen's face.

Bai Chen raised his hand and was about to wipe it subconsciously.

Mo Yan raised his hand domineeringly and unreasonably to hold Bai Chen's wrist. The cold wrist fell in his big hand making Mo Yan's mind be active again. He confusingly rubbed his thumb on Bai Chen's wrist.

At the same time, his mouth also domineeringly said: "baby, it's your husband thing. Don't wipe it."

Mo Yan seemed to have thought of something discordant and laughed, hehe, ambiguously twice. Then he pressed the back of Bai Chen's neck and breathed warmly to Bai Chen's ear: "Baby, shall we try it next time?"

He pointed to Bai Chen's face. It's obviously just saliva but from his tone, it sounds as if it were something else.

How could Bai Chen not understand. With so many worlds passing through, is there anything the two haven't done yet. He also wanted to be intimate with Mo Yan. It's just that the identities of the two make it impossible for them to be intimate.

Bai Chen, who was still aggrieved that he couldn't get intimate with Mo Yan, hearing this, nodded his head with no shynes at all. He held Mo Yan's neck, very cute, like an obedient child, "Okay."

Bai Chen thought about it, still feeling that it wasn't enough, he added: "Momo can do whatever you want to me. I like it."

He spoke so naturally and frankly, which made Mo Yan, who had just played hooligan, a little embarrassed. But Mo Yan used to hang out in the military camp. His face has long since been tempered into an iron wall from the dirty talk among men, he quickly regained the initiative.

He held Bai Chen and pressed down Bai Chen's hand. His eyes fixedly looking into Bai Chen's eyes. His hot breath exhaled, saying: "So what kind of thing is it? What do baby like?"

Bai Chen's scarlet eyes were pure. He took the initiative to move his fingers and squeezed Mo Yan's baby, he kneaded nearly defeated his hard work. His voice was particularly loud as he kissed Mo Yan: "Like, Like it all."

Mo Yan was caught off guard by Bai Chen's words, actions, and eyes. His scalp was numb, not only his body, even his heart was itchy. Disregarding everything, he wants to take this little goblin, who is always hooking and teasing him, and push him down on the bed to steal those honey from his mouth. Using his hands, lips, and tongue to imprint dense traces on this little goblin. Then, lifted his long white legs and thrust hard. Took him ruthlessly, held him until he couldn't make a sound with red eyes, tears flowed, and saliva flowing.

Mo Yan just thought of that beautiful scene and his body turned hot, almost exploding. But the little goblin in his arms is still holding on, slipping into his clothes numbly to tease him.

Bai Chen has always been enthusiastic and never shy about this kind of thing. He likes to do this kind of thing with Mo Yan. The pleasure from them connected together made him feel extra safe and satisfied.

Although it is no longer possible, Bai Chen still didn't want to wronged Mo Yan and make him miserable.

Mo Yan, who originally wanted to put out the fire and talk properly, not only did he fail to put out the fire, the fire started to burn high and bigger. He finally pressed Bai Chen onto the bed. With Bai Chen's legs, hands, and feets, he served Mo Yan's baby in a different way.