Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 13

"Sister-in-law, the link was sent to you on WeChat. Shit, those people in the Wulin Alliance are really cheap. See if I don't scold them to death."

Bai Chen listened to Geng Yuhuai's scolding in a daze. After a while, he heard the crackling sound of the keyboard from the other line.

After a while, Geng Yuhuai's voice came again. "Sister-in-law, look around if there's still any chat record you have with Ao Jiangshan in the game? Let's hang it up and punch them in the face. It doesn't matter if you can't find it too, we'll just go to the game company to ask for the data."

Bai Chen hasn't fully woken up yet so he just subconsciously hummed twice. Geng Yuhuai over there thought that Bai Chen knew already so he ended the call, then went and called friends to fight them. He even found a friend from the computer science major to help find out who was behind those anonymous posts.

As for the anonymous posts, when they wake up in the morning, the post has already been circulating by everyone. If the post is anonymous, that means the person has a guilty conscience. Geng Yuhuai couldn't stop it, then he would just go slap those people in the face.

The call ended, Bai Chen tilted his head trying to fall asleep again. He was tossing with Lu Yuan a bit late last night so he was tired and sleepy.

Just when Bai Chen was about to fall asleep, another call came in. The phone buzzed, Bai Chen didn't care about it but it seemed the other side was quite persistent. Bai Chen could only answer the phone again with a wrinkled face.

Bai Chen has always had the habit of turning off the phone before before sleeping but his parents and brother in this world are worried that he might not be safe living outside, so they ask him to keep his phone on.

Bai Chen's drowsiness was completely gone because of the phone. He picks up the phone, the voice on the other side was both familiar and unfamiliar.

"Old fourth, be careful of old third."

Bai Chen picked up the phone and glanced at it, it's Li Botao. Old third is Guo Jiawen.

"The posts in the game forum are related to old third, he just sold your real identity to someone. Be careful and try to clarify as soon as possible, I will testify for you that you did not lie." After Li Botao finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

After Li Botao hung up the phone, he couldn't help but think about Guo Jiawen's chat record with someone that he accidentally saw. He took a deep breath, opened the dorm door and went back inside. It was quiet in the dorm. Guo Jiawen and Zhao Zhenyu each stay in their place.

When they saw Li Botao come in, Zhao Zhenyu quickly got up and walked towards Li Botao. He hadn't spoken up yet when Guo Jiawen, who was sitting on the other side, sneered.

"Old third, enough already." Zhao Zhenyu turned his head to warn: "If you do something wrong, reflect on it instead."

"What did I do wrong? Is what I said not true?" Guo Jiawen stood up excitedly: "If he, Su Yu, doesn't want to lie, then why did he play as a girl? And he also dresses it up to show off? If he told Ao Jiangshan that he was a man, Ao Jiangshan would give up on him right? If he hadn't lied, would Linyuan Xianyu have held a luxurious wedding for him? Even kill Ao Jiangshan in anger for him? Could it be that they both like Su Yu, a man?

"He, Su Yu, is a homosexual but still pretend to be a girl in the game to deceive guys. It is so disgusting. Not only did he hook up with men in the game, even in reality, he stuck close to Lu Yuan. Stepping on many boats with one foot. Him moving out of the dorms might be because it will be convenient to do something dirty. He is so disgusting, what's wrong with me exposing him?"