Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 3

The zombie rushed into Mo Yan's arm extremely fast and stretched out his arms to hug Mo Yan.

Hug Mo Yan???

Hug Mo Yan!!!

Is that a hug?

Zhang Lixin jaws drop open. He glanced at the others and they were as shocked as he was.

Although this situation now is, no, it is definitely strange even in the apocalypse. All of them were once surrounded by flowers, they were definitely not wrong about this. The zombie is indeed coming for their boss and even hugged their boss.

This zombie that suddenly appeared is not tall, at least not taller than Mo Yan, who was 1.9 meters tall. The zombie was about 1.7 or 8 meters tall. He was snuggling tightly in Mo Yan arms. With Mo Yan's tall figure, he looks a little petite. His head was slightly tilted on Mo Yan's chest. His messy and dirty black hair poked Mo Yan's angular chin. With his face buried in Mo Yan's chest. No one saw him clearly but looking at the messy hair and the half exposed pale rotting neck, thinking about the terrifying appearance of the zombie they have seen since the apocalypse, that face that wasn't exposed must not look good. They don't even want to go deeper about it....

Zhang Lixin had a big imagination so his body trembled.

Looking around, he saw that the zombie's thin pale and dry hands that were almost peel were tightly wrapped around Mo Yan's waist. The tight belt on Mo Yan's waist was loosened, which perfectly took the place of the belt, showing Mo Yan's thin waist.

Is this being possessive?

Zhang Lixin thought silently, his expression a little miserable.

Nowadays looking handsome can even attract zombies?!

He patted his chest nervously. Suddenly he no longer envies his boss' handsomeness.

Other people's brain holes were not as big as Zhang Lixin's, so after being astonished, they just stared vigilantly at Mo Yan and the zombie that suddenly appeared. They were ready to rescue Mo Yan anytime.

Although this zombie seems to be hugging Mo Yan now, there's no guarantee that he will not bite him the next second. After all, the nature of zombies is to eat people. If not for this zombie's ability, which they were afraid to provoke, they would probably have rushed over now.

However, the person involved did not seem nervous at all.

Mo Yan felt a little strange. When the zombie's mental force attacked him just now and he launched his ability to fight back, he found that once his abilities touch the other's mental force, there was an intimate and dependent feeling with a sweet feeling hitting his heart through the feedback of his ability. That makes his heart become soft and let it pass through and settle down.

He couldn't and didn't want to hurt the owner of that mental force.

Before Mo Yan could understand the sudden feeling in his heart, the other party suddenly appeared and ran towards him.

Yes, he came for him.

Mo Yan can clearly perceive through the mental force released by the other party. The other was eager and happy with a strong possessive feeling.

At the moment, Mo Yan also didn't know what happened to him either. He was obviously a dangerous high-level zombie that could threaten their team but he chose to follow his own feelings. He was reluctant to hurt this suddenly appeared zombie. Even more absurd, he had a strange feeling of wanting to pamper this zombie. Therefore, when Zhang Lixin and his group attacked this zombie, he quickly called out to stop them.