Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 2

Lu Yuan walked uncontrollably towards the person who was strongly attracted to him.

He appeared to be sleeping?

The closer he is, the faster Lu Yuan's heart beats. A thrill of finding the treasure of his life appeared, happiness and contentment gradually filled his heart, his heart pounded.

While these strong feelings came up, Lu Yuan also slowly saw half of his face.

Lu Yuan couldn't help but stop, even his breathing subconsciously eased up. However, his eyes were fixed tightly and greedily on the sleeping man.

He slept so deeply, seemingly tired?

Lu Yuan thought.

The phone's ringtone suddenly sounded breaking the peace on this side.

Lu Yuan clearly saw that face wrinkled slightly, he seemed to be dissatisfied with someone disturbing his sleep.

He hurriedly took out his phone from his pocket, he didn't even look at the caller ID before hanging up the call as fast as he could in his life.

The frowning brows of the person sleeping on the table gradually relaxed as the music stopped.

Lu Yuan looked at him and breathed a sigh of relief.

Luckily he didn't wake up.

Lu Yuan lowered his head and planned to turn off the ringtone of his mobile phone but the phone rang again. It was the senior in his department.

He frowned slightly and picked up the call.

"Okay, I'll come there." After listening to the other end of the phone, Lu Yuan said, then hung up the phone neatly.

He looked up again at the person who was sleeping on the table. He just watched him for a few more seconds before lifting his feet and left with some reluctance.

His right foot was just lifted, Lu yuan suddenly stopped again. He turned to the sleeping man, then he stood beside him and leaned in slightly.

Lu Yuan's black eyes looked at the computer screen on the table seriously.

Inside the screen is the picture of "World of Swordsman", Lu Yuan recognized it at a glance. He looked at the woman in red who stood in the middle of the crowd and lowered her head to stroke her hair from time to time.

"Telecommunications district 1 - Firmament." Lu Yuan looked at the small lines in the upper left corner that were almost easy to ignore. He whispered softly, then cast his eyes back on the head of the woman in red, "Yuhua Feixian."

He slowly raised the corners of his lips, with a small smile, he looked down again at the deep sleeper, and whispered softly: "goodbye, mine..."

"Baby."

The last two words rolled in his throat, he swallowed it down gently.

Bai Chen frowned, struggling to wake up from his deep sleep. His eyes froze, somewhat suspiciously, he turned his head and looked behind him.

There's no one behind him, there's only one or two classmates passing through rows of bookshelves not far behind him.

Bai Chen looked back in disappointment and raised his hand to cover his heart.

The familiar palpitating feeling just now still lingers in his heart.

Bai Chen wrinkled his small nose, that's right, it's him.

He raised his head again and searched carefully in the empty library with only a few people.

No.

Bai Chen lowered his eyes, covering the loss in his eyes.