Film Emperor's Little Wife End

"The dragon's treasure can only be obtained by one person. If you want to get the treasure, one must be eliminated." The male host, who was just subdued by Bai Chen, appears out of nowhere, pointing to the treasure box, finally feeling schadenfreude.

Bai Chen's was expressionless, his indifferent gaze flicked across the male host, then landed on Jian Li, who was aside. When his cold gaze touched Jian Li, it instantly filled with heat.

At this time, the eliminated guests and host arrived at the treasure location under the guidance of the staff, waiting for the final result.

"Who is better than who," said the hostess, Han Yunshu, excitedly, not only fans watching the live broadcast, after seeing the skills of the two, they also want to know who is better than the other.

And this is a live martial arts scene!

So Excited!

"You guys are causing trouble!" Jian Li held Bai Chen like a boneless person, rubbing his chin on Bai Chen's shoulder gently.

Another male host, Sun Xiao, chuckled: "Brother Jian, satisfy us, satisfy us. It doesn't mean that you really have to raise your hand, you just have to make some at will. There hasn't been anyone with such strength in our show before, as soon as you came there are two."

Jian Li chuckled and laughed, in everyone's expected gazes, said: "Okay."

All the people present and the audience in the live broadcast room were excited.

[Brother Jian actually agreed, I actually guessed wrong, he really wants fight the queen!!! Although I'm a bit dissatisfied, but what should I do when I'm so excited!!!]

[Queen, Brother Jian actually wants to fight you, teach him how to behave!]

[The program team is really sinister and did it deliberately. In the past, the guests teamed that win, they didn't have them kill each other at the last moment. Why did they change when it was Queen and brother Jian. It's really bad, but good job!]

[Selling front row seats, melon seeds, drinks, and little sun heaters!]

[Bet a hand, bet a hand, come and bet on which one will win, brother Jian oe the queen!]

[666, trouble, but I love to watch trouble ♂]

...

Under everyone excitement, Bai Chen was gently picked up by Jian Li from behind, he was turned around in the same place, the two immediately faced each other because of the close distance, the warm breath of the two blended together in an instant.

"ALi?" Bai Chen asked confusingly. He was a little tangled. Even if it was just to learn from each other, Bai Chen didn't want to fight with Jian Li. Bai Chen thought, later, he will pretend to lose to Jian Li. Whoever take the dragon's treasure, it's the same.

While Bai Chen was still puzzled, Jian Li held his hand, then Bai Chen felt Jian Li's fingers gently squeeze his palm.

Bai Chen's eyes became even more puzzled.

Jian Li squeezed the tender flesh on Bai Chen's palm, and couldn't help but feel his heart like a frsiky monkey and his thought like a capering horse1. He took Bai Chen's hand under the urging eyes of everyone, then he take a bite on his hand.

Onlookers: ...We don't want to watch this, let's go to the martial arts scene!!!

Jian Li was still unhurried, then finally, under the eager eyes of everyone, he finally let go of Bai Chen's hand, stepped back two steps, distanced himself from Bai Chen, then put on a posture like starting a fight from martial arts movie.