Online Great God's Useless Hands Little Baby 15

Liuli Qingcheng closed the document and clicked on her friend list column. She opened a dialog box of one of her friends.

Liuli

Little little Sunflower, I am going to send you another document. You'll post it later.

Sister Liuli, are you alright just now? Yuhua Feixian, that bitch won't be proud for long. He was now getting scolded by everyone, only the idiots in Cangqiong are still protecting him. When Linyuan Xianyu goes online and discovers the fact that he is a demon, he wouldn't be able to jump around anymore. Even if we don't do anything, Linyuan Xianyu will cut him, that disgusting homosexual.

Little little Sunflower

Ok, sister Liuli, is it about that slut Yuhua Feixian? Send it to me, I'll post it.

Liuli

Yes, I'm fine. I just need to play more because my level dropped.

Liuli Qingcheng dragged the document on the desktop, wanting to send it to Little little Sunflower. As a result, her computer suddenly went black.

She frowned. She tried clicking again but the screen wasn't responding at all.

Liuli Qingcheng tried all that she could before finally pressing the power button. The computer still didn't respond at all.

Is it broken?

———

System: [Little master, Liuli Qingcheng wants others to publish your real life information so I hacked her computer. Humph. She actually wanted to harm little master.]

Bai Chen: [You did very well.]

The system said proudly: [Little master, I also found something on Liuli Qingcheng's computer.]

As the system said it, it passed what it found to Bai Chen.

There's a lot of chat records.

They were all ambiguous conversations between Liuli Qingcheng and different men. There are even nude photos in some parts.

Bai Chen glanced at it then looked away indifferently. He lowered his head, his index fingers tapped lightly on the table.

This little action was something that Bai Chen acquired from Lu Yuan in every world. People said that those that have been together for a long time will naturally acquire the other's habits. Bai Chen is like that.

Bai Chen: [Later, mosaic the photos in the chat record and throw it into the game forum.]

System: [Okay, little master.]

The system smiled happily: [This is called getting a taste of their own medicine.]

As for why it was mosaic, the crackdown is too severe now. If they don't mosaic it, the post won't be up for long.

So the system once again drilled into the internet and started editing the post.

The first post is naturally to clarify its little master name.

The system is very fast. In just five minutes, the post was edited. It also modified the forum data putting the post at the top most popular, making sure that everyone who enters the forum can see it.

The system was satisfied with its masterpiece, then sent the link to Bai Chen: [Little master, someone has come to eat melons.]

Bai Chen clicked on the link.

The system that used to be in the entertainment industry knows very well how to draw people in with words.

In the beginning of the post, the system summarizes the topics in a short paragraph then directly pastes the image. As if saying, he will not be talking nonsense at all.

The system first put the messages on how Su Yu and Ao Jiangshan had formed their relationship at the top. Then below it posted screenshots of Su Yu's remarks on various occasions clarifying his gender to Ao Jiangshan. Those screenshots above not only have Su Yu but also other players. Busybody can take the screenshot to ask whether it was true or fake.

After posting various screenshots clarifying his gender, the system also posted every consumption that Su Yu recharged since entering the game, proving that Su Yu did not cheat anyone money. Every money he spends on the games is his.

Finally, the system carried out various technical analyses about the previous post. It peels off the layers of the screenshot message that is fake and lists various evidence of p-pictures.

By the time Bai Chen finishes reading, there are already a lot more comments below the post.

1|:==

I saw both posts and this post feels more authentic.

2|:==

Shocking reversal? I wonder who made the last post.

3|:==

So Ao Jiangshan himself is the gay one? Yuhua Feixian was deceived and even covered up as gay?

.......

20|:==

There are a few screenshots above that I know. I just went to ask, they said that Yuhua Feixian did say that he was a man but they just didn't believe it then. They just thought it was an excuse to reject them.

21|:==

Like upstairs, I just went to ask. So Yuhua Feixian didn't lie, that post is slandering Yuhua Feixian and clearing Ao Jiangshan himself from being homosexual? Ao Jiangshan is sadfishing to regain some reputation points?

22|:==

If OP didn't point it out, I really didn't notice that some of the pictures in the post were fake. I just checked again. Tsk tsk. Yuhua Feixian is really innocent this time.

23|:==

Yesterday I scolded Yuhua Feixian with thenAoshi faction on the world channel. Now I will apologize here, I hope that Yuhua Feixian could see it. Yuhua Feixian, I'm sorry.

24|:==
Me too. Yuhua Feixian, I'm sorry.

......

33|:==

Don't be in a hurry to apologize, upstairs. Even if those people prove that the message is real, what about Ao Jiangshan? Ao Jiangshan has not come out to prove the authenticity of the message. And what about Linyuan Xianyu? Is it an agreement again? But was it necessary to have such a grand wedding? I did some calculations, the luxurious wedding plus those red packets nearly cost 100,000 yuan. Who would do this for a contract wedding? Do they have so much money to burn?

34|:==

Some people really do believe in the rain from hearing the wind1. They really don't have any opinion of their own. I support 33|. I remember that the game chat history can only be saved for a month. It's been more than a month since the conversation between Yuhua Feixian and Ao Jiangshan, so how did he find the chat history? And those clarification on various occasions can't be save, right? Once you leave the game, it will be gone. Don't tell me, Yuhua Feixian could see the future. At that time, he knew he had to take a screenshot. Whoever believes it, I just want to say, those screenshots are a p.picture. The people in the screenshots have all been bribed to make false testimony for Yuhua Feixian.

35|:==

Although upstairs, upstairs, and upstairs did have some truths, but I can tell you that there is no p-picture in this post. On the contrary, there are several p-pictures in the previous post. Therefore, I believe in Yuhua Feixian. He didn't deceive anyone for money or feelings.

......

50|:==

Yuhua Feixian, this shemale deceiving money and feelings is a real hammer. Why do you still believe the so-called chat records of this post? Please remember, friends chat records can only be saved for a maximum of one month. Private chat, even current channel and team channel will be gone as soon as they go offline. Or if they are chatting too much, the previous one will surely be turned over!!! So these screenshots are fake!

51|:==

Some people need to open their eyes. Maybe Yuhua Feixian has a delicate mind so he was ready for anything? There are people in the world who carry a voice recorder with them, so are people not allowed to take screenshots for proof.

52|:==
If one is not guilty, they don't need to take screenshots for evidence. Maybe Yuhua Feixian said so with his mouth but still hooked up with people behind their back?

53|:==

Then you show the evidence that Yuhua Feixian hooked up with people. Don't tell me about the previous post, those p-picture things have now been picked up. Do you think there are no talented people playing the game? No one can pick those out? Anyway in this storm, I am standing with Yuhua Feixian.

......

The system also saw these comments, so it was a little surprised. These screenshots were found by it from hacking the game system. The system can't say that because in this world that behavior is illegal. If it were not provided by the game company then if others went to the game official page and asked, it would easily be exposed. The system is tangled.

However, Bai Chen was still very calm. He didn't even think about asking everyone to believe him. As long as more than half of the people believe him, it will be fine. And now looking at the direction, because of the system exposing the p-picture in the previous post, now most of them choose to believe him. There's only a small number of people who were still slandering him or choosing to wait and see.

Bai Chen looked at it and suddenly smiled.

82|:==

I am Linyuan Xianyu. These chat records were transferred from the game company. If you have any doubts, you can ask the game company to verify the authenticity. As for whether I have been deceived by Yuhua Feixian for money and feeling, Xiaoyu and I actually wear the same pair of pants in real life so Xiaoyu doesn't need to lie to me since I will give him whatever he wants.

83|:==

Fuck, the great god Linyuan? Take a group photo, take a group photo!!!

84|:==

It really is the great god Linyuan, I just click open the verification data. After gaming for many years, this is the first time I saw the great god Linyuan on the forum. It seems that he really has a good relationship with Yuhua Feixian.

85|:==

This downstairs couldn't help but be a little crooked. I know that great god Linyuan is talking about brotherhood but why can't I stop thinking about it? I will give him whatever he wants, a pampering gong, ah ah ah ah, suddenly he seems a little cute.

86|:==

Wear the same pair of pants. Sorry, my thinking is crooked.

......

99|:==

I went to the game official page to ask. These screenshots are really from the game company. Fuck. Yuhua Feixian was wronged, he is innocent.

100|:==

Then for that post, I theorized that maybe it was Ao Jiangshan who wanted to whitewash himself so he set the stage to tell how miserable he is for his return. Otherwise, he would have no face to come back.

......

The phone rings.

Bai Chen looked away from the laptop and looked at the contacts displayed in the phone, with a sweet smile: "AYuan"

"Heh," Lu Yuan chuckled softly: "baby, I'm coming back now. What do you want for lunch, baby? I will go to the supermarket to buy it."

Bai Chen holds the phone, smiles a little silly: "Anything is fine."

"Are sweet and sour pork ribs okay?"

"No, I want to eat red braised pork."

"Braised prawns?"

"No, I want crucian and bean curd soup."

"Baby, those are what I like to eat." Lu Yuan was a little annoyed but also amused at the same time.

"I just want to eat what you like." Bai Chen said spoiledly.

"Okay then buy that."

"I'll bring you another chocolate cake from the dessert shop."

"AYuan, I want to kiss you." Bai Chen said sweetly while holding the phone.

"Be good, I'm coming back now." Lu Yuan said with a tone of pampering.

"Uh-huh." Bai Chen nodded frantically then he looked at the laptop screen, "AYuan, I saw your comment."

"Baby posts are great. Good job, baby." Lu Yuan immediately praised him, then explained: "It happens to be my uncle's company so I asked my uncle to help."

The two talked for a while before Lu Yuan hung up the phone call. Before hanging up, he also told Bai Chen not to play on the laptop for too long and relax his eyes too. Bai Chen listened obediently.

Here, Bai Chen was not affected by what happened on the game forum at all. Instead, his life was still as sweet as ever.

But Liuli Qingcheng was not so lucky.

1. To believe in rumors

T/N: 'Anything is fine' but still so picky people are so......lol