Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 8

After Zhao Yan left, he went to doctor Zhou.

Zhao Yan, who was thinking about Bai Chen while walking, didn't notice a shy ge'er peeking at him by the side of the road.

But even if he found out, Zhao Yan would still walk past as if there's nothing there.

Rong ge'er is from Ruan Quangen's family. After Aunt Zhao made an excuse to go home, she dragged Rong ge'er, who was sewing in the house, to face her, telling him to go tell Zhao Yan his feelings. Don't give him to others cheaply.

Rong ge'er naturally loves Zhao Yan, but he has a weak personality and is not good at expressing himself. Even if he has many beautiful fantasies about Zhao Yan in his heart, he also decided not to say it. In the past, when he ran into Zhao Yan on the road, he never dared to raise his head to look at Zhao Yan in an open and honest way. Only after Zhao Yan had gone far will he secretly raised his head and glanced at Zhao Yan's back.

He is easily satisfied. Just a simple back view is enough to keep him happy for a long time.

But this time, he heard his mother say that Zhao Yan might have someone he likes.

Rong ge'er was in a trance for a moment. His heart was a little sad because of this news, but at the same time, he was also happy for Zhao Yan, who had found the person he likes. But aunt Zhao doesn't feel like Rong ge'er, she only knew that her favorite golden son-in-law and her ge'er's favorite person were gone.

Aunt Zhao never admitted defeat, so she pulled Rong ge'er over, wanting Rong ge'er to work hard for once.

Rong ge'er listened. Following aunt Zhao's words, he went out the door, but he didn't listen to aunt Zhao's words on going to meet Zhao Yan. He just waited silently behind a tree by the roadside, wanting to look at Zhao Yan fully for the last time, and then let this hopeless feeling in his heart completely disappear.

May you be happy and live well in the future.

When Zhao Yan arrived, doctor Zhou was waiting for him in the yard. When Zhao Yan came in, doctor Zhou went to close the open courtyard gate.

"Do you know what kind of people Ruan Agui's family is?" Doctor Zhou asked worriedly.

Zhao Yan sat down on the wooden bench in the courtyard. He took the teapot on the side and poured a cup of tea and handed it to doctor Zhou.

Doctor Zhou picked up the wooden cup and drank the warm tea in one go.

"I shouldn't have said this, but since you want to marry Mian ge'er, you have to be mentally prepared. You have little contact with people in the village so you don't know that family's virtue. Ruan Agui and his wife are biased at the root. They love money like life and fuss over even minor matters. Their sons and daughters they taught were not much different." Doctor Zhou sighed. "These years Mian ge'er life is hard. There are often scars on his body. Even if he gets sick, he has to endure it himself. Mian ge'er has already reached the marriage age, he should have marry, but the family disliked that they will get less money when Mian ge'er married so they have kept Mian ge'er until now. They want Mian ge'er to make more money for them and plan to wait until the final age stipulated by the government before letting Mian ge'er marry."

"It's all about money anyway, so it's better to hold the person to work for a few more years, but how could the matter of a ge'er marriage be delayed? The longer this drags on, the worse the marriage partner will be. In addition, that family always takes advantage of their relatives so there are even fewer people who dare to come forward to propose marriage." Even though Ruan Ayao was beautiful, most of the men in the village did not dare to touch it. They were afraid of being stuck by that family and couldn't get rid of it.