Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 11

The familiar roar makes Mo Yan feel a little lost. He was sitting on the bed holding the little zombie, repeating patiently: "Mo, Yan."

Saying word by word very seriously.

The little zombie tilted his head, "Hou, Hou."

Maybe baby level is not high enough?

Mo Yan thought optimistically. The little zombie now has shown some emotion already. He kissed him, "I'm too hurried."

He should hunt more zombies to get crystal nucleus. Maybe when baby can speak when he reaches the sixth or seven level?

After making up his mind, Mo Yan relaxes. He held the little zombie and talked softly, especially those eyes that he was very fond of. He couldn't help kissing it, kiss after kiss fell.

The little zombie loves Mo Yan's closeness to him. A pair of red eyes sparkled. He would occasionally raise his head up to rub Mo Yan with his lips.

Cold and soft, even better than the touch before advancing.

Mo Yan was rubbed by the enthusiastic little zombie that he couldn't help feeling a little uneasy. He really wanted to try it once but he finally gave up the idea. He will be a decent gentleman for the time being.

He took a deep breath and calmed himself down a bit. Then he patted the little zombie's little butt that feels a little soft now, "What a little goblin."

The zombie goblin seemed to feel that he was being praised so he happily rubbed Mo Yan's lips again.

Mo Yan just felt like he was going to explode. What's more, it wasn't known if the little zombie did it intentionally or not, he actually put his cold palm on his indescribable place.

The palm was obviously cold but it made the fire there burn more violently, setting up a big tent on his pants.

The restraint before was all useless.

Mo Yan put his hand on the little zombie's waist. In the end, he decided not to hurt himself. His hand slipped down the little zombie's waist, then holding the little zombie's hand, it move down slowly.

A screeching brake sound.

"Be careful. That red light is coming from here. They weren't sure what it was so group 3 reported the situation immediately."

Just when Mo Yan was about to pull the little zombie to do something indescribable, his ears moved and he heard a voice not far away.

Red light?

His heart skipped a beat. Is it the light that appeared when his baby advanced?

It's too late to think about why these people know and how they find him here. Mo Yan put down the little zombie's hand. There's no longer the charm from the past. He took out the cloak and wrapped the little zombie, then put away the flashlight for lighting and picked up the little zombie and jumped down quietly from the window, hidden in the dark.

"A light just came from over there?" There were five or six cars parked at the entrance of the village. A total of more than twenty people came down, and all of them are ability users. The groups divided into subgroups and suddenly someone pointed at the room where Mo Yan was just now and exclaimed.

The leading man looked in the direction the man pointed and saw nothing but darkness in the village, but he did not doubt what the man said. He called five or six people from the team and let them search in groups in different directions. He brought someone closer to the house where Mo Yan stayed before.

Mo Yan carried the little zombie and moved lightly into the mountains behind the village. This village was specially selected by Mo Yan. It's far away from major bases and remote, sparsely populated.