Chapter 5: Bambam ~ Only One

______________________________________

You were a trainee in JYP entertainment for 4 years. You're practicing in the dance room with your co-trainee Minji.

You love to sing and dance since you were little. You joined in a talent show when you were in fifth grade you won first place and a JYP staff asked you if you want to train under them to become a star.

Since then you were really serious about becoming a idol since it was your dream for a long time.

One of the reasons why you wanted to be an idol is because of your friend bambam who is also you first love.

Bambam hates you and you know that. You already accepted the fact that he can't love and like you. It is hard for your situation. But despite that you didn't lose hope that he will come to love you.

Tomorrow is Bambam's birthday and you want to surprise him by baking a cake and setting up a party even though you know he will not appreciate it, but still you want to surprise him for his birthday.

After you practiced with Minji you fixed your things. You decided to to tell Minji. She can help you to prepare for the party tomorrow.

"Minji~ahh you know that tomorrow is Bambam's birthday.. so I was thinking to prepare a small party for Bambam. Can you help me set things up?" You said.

"Ummm... First of all you know that Bambam hates you right? And next I'm sure that he'll just scold you and lastly isn't he busy in his schedules?" Minji replied.

"Minji~ yes, I know that he hates me and I also know that he'll just scold me if he knew that I'm going to held a party and no, he doesn't have any schedules for tomorrow. So what do you say? Just come and help me prepare."

Minji decided to help you so you two went to the mall to buy some ingredients for the cakes and other foods.

You didn't know that the Got7 and Bambam is there too to buy some foods.

"Y/N What flavor is the cake that you're going to bake? Vanilla or Chocolate?" Minji asked letting you choose two bags of vanilla and chocolate flavors.

"Umm get the chocolate flavored one and some flour." You said. You choose to pick chocolate since Bambam loves to eat chocolate.

You went to the drinks section to grab some drinks for tomorrow when you bumped into someone.

"Ah Sorry. I didn't see you there. Sorry for being so careless." You said while picking the your stuff on the floor.

"Yah! You. What are you doing here? Go away and get out of my sight." You were shocked by the voice you heard. It was Bambam.

"Ah! I was going to buy stuff for your birthday party tomorrow. Bambam it's your birthday tomorrow so I was planning to give you a party. You'll come right? See you." You said happily and go away. You didn't want to hear him to say no so you just went away hoping that he'll come tomorrow.

You and Minji went to your house to start preparing for tomorrow. You decided to bake a chocolate cake, cupcakes and muffins, and some cookies for tomorrow. Bambam, when you two were still kids really loved eating your bakes cookies.

You start bringing out the eggs and flour when your phone suddenly started ringing.

You went to the table to get your phone and saw your grandma calling so you quickly picked up the phone.

"Hello? Grandma! It's been a while since we last talked to each other. How are you and how is grandpa doing there in states? Is your health good? Aww I miss you so much." You said while smiling. You missed your grandparents so much.