Chapter 11: Mark ~ You and Me

Dedicated to

______________________________________

It was late in the afternoon when you realized that you fell asleep while waiting for your boyfriend Mark while he and his group members are shooting for their showcase.

You are a very understanding girlfriend. You know the fact that your boyfriend Mark is an idol. You always support him with his work but sometimes you feel tired about it already but you didn't give up because you love him so much.

You and Mark are childhood friends. You both grew up together and you attended school together. Back then you already had a crush on Mark but your feelings developed and it turned to love.

It's been four years since you two dated and today was your fifth anniversary together but it seems like he forgot it because of his busy schedule like today they had their shooting for their showcase.

Yesterday you went to the mall to shop for your clothes for your anniversary today and to buy gift for him.

~Flashback (Yesterday) ~

You decided to go to the mall to buy gift. You wore a black shorts with a white shorts sleeves and a black leather jacket with a black necklace and bracelet in your wrist. You really like to dress up. You love fashion so you really dress nice.

You went to the shop where you and Mark went last week. You were going here for days to check if the hat Mark wanted was still there but Mark can't buy it because you two always go at the shop last so you two always ran out of money.

Since tomorrow is your anniversary you decided to buy it for him so you went inside the shop to check if the hat is still there.

When you went inside the shop you see a man holding the hat that you want to buy so you quickly approach the guy.

"Umm Excuse me Sir," You said and the man looked at your way.

'Yes? Do you need anything?"The man asked.

"Are you going to buy that hat you are holding?" You replied.

"I'm still planning to, why?" The man then said.

"Is it okay if I take that hat? I would really appreciate it if you let me buy that hat. My boyfriend really likes that hat and since tomorrow is our anniversary I would like to get that as one of my gifts for him." You begged.

"Okay you can take it." The man said.

"Thank You very much." You then bowed and walked away.

"Excuse me but can I have your name?" The man asked you.

"Why?" You said.

"We are finding a model for Gucci so I want to ask if you are willing to be a model?" You were happy when the man said.

"Sure!" You said happily.

You were really happy that you met that man. The man you just met was the CEO of the company so you were shocked when you told you that. You really wanted to become a model so you can't wait to tell Mark that you are now a model so you immediately call him.

*phone rings*

~Hello? Mark!~ You said when he got the phone.

~Kyla! Don't call me right now I'm busy." Mark said and ended the call.

Maybe he is busy that's what you thought.

~Back to present~

You are still waiting for Mark but he is taking too long and you can't see him too so you approach one of the staff to ask where Mark is and the staff said that he already leave. You were really sad when the staff said Mark already left. You waited for him and it was your anniversary today yet he didn't even say hi or greeted me!

You just went to the park where you confessed to Mark that you liked him. It was also the place when he told you he loved you too. You sat on the bench when you noticed the place got brighter.

Flower Petals was all over the place there was a Red Carpet in the middle too. You were at the back part so you didn't noticed it earlier. You again remembered Mark. You were feeling jealous and happy. You were very happy for the woman that will experience that surprise from the man he loved but you also felt jealous because you wished that Mark can also do that to you today.

Feeling depressed you left the place and walked when a stranger help your hand. You looked at the stranger that held you hand and saw it was Mark.

"Yah Kyla! Why did you leave the park?" said Mark.

"I don't know you don't talk to me." you said feeling angry.

"Awww My kyla looks cute when she is angry let's go back to the park shall we?" Mark said and pinched your cheeks.

You two went back to the park then you stand at the middle.

"This is for you Jagi" Mark then handed you a bouquet of flowers.

"I thought you forgot." You said shocked.

"How will I forgot our anniversary." Mark smiled.

You handed him the paper bag that has the hat on it.

"This is all I have for you." You gave mark the hat.

"Aww Thank you Kyla! I love you!" He said then kissed you.

"One more thing Mark! I got hired as a model for Gucci but I will be paired with a man during the photoshoot." You said.

"OH! So you were my partner for the photoshoot!" Mark said the hugged you.

"I love you! It's You and Me forever!" Mark said.

_____________________________________________

I hope you like this oneshot I made for you