Chapter 17: Mark ~ Overprotective Boyfriend

This is for SEHUNMARKOOKIENLOVE
______________________________________

"Yah! Answer me! Who was that guy?" Mark yelled at you.

"Don't yell at me!" You shouted.

"You're yelling too!" Mark replied.

"So answer me who is that guy?" Mark asked.

"That was just my friend Mark How many times do I have to tell you that he is just a friend." You replied.

"Just a friend? He totally likes you! I saw it!" Mark said.

"You saw what?!" You shouted.

"He was trying to touch you!" Mark replied.

"Ugh! I'm enough with this. Why are you being like that?" You said.

"I'm just trying to protect you." Mark explained.

"So you are saying that I'm cheating on you? Don't you trust me?" You asked.

"I trust you but-" Mark said.

"Enough!" You said and walked away.

______________________________________

It was nine in the morning when you woke up with the sun's rays hitting your eyes.

It was another day you were too stressed to get up. Last night You and Mark got in a fight again.

It's just that Mark is always being so overprotective that it's getting too much.

Your phone starts to ring so you looked at the callers name and saw it was Mark. You ended the call but he called again this time you ignored it and got up.

You washed your face and tied your hair. You looked at your phone and saw that you have a message.

You opened your inbox and saw Mark text. He said that he'll be coming at your house in about five minutes.

You cooked breakfast for you and Mark. And then just in time you finished cooking there comes Mark in front of your door carrying a box of cake.

"Jagi~ I'm sorry!" Mark said but you tried to act like you are angry and shut the door but he immediately stopped it with his foot.

"I'm so sorry about last night." Mark said and you opened the door signaling him to get inside.

"Let's eat." You said with a straight face.

"Aww~ My girlfriend is so sweet that she even cooked for me." Mark said.

You didn't replied but showed a poker face instead.

"Look I am really sorry." Mark said but you just looked at him.

"Okay fine! I'm sorry about yesterday. I'm sorry because I reacted too much. I'm sorry for being so overprotective that I'm already being too much and I'm sorry for not trusting you enough. I promise I won't be that much jealous again." Mark said and you smiled.

"Okay then where are we going to go now?" You asked.

"Let's go to an amusement park?" Mark asked.

"Okay!" You said.

So the two of you went to the amusement park for a date when you saw your friend Kai.

"Kai!" You shouted.

"Ah! Kyla! Why are you here? Are you alone?" Kai asked.

"No! I came here with my boyfriend Mark. We're here for a date." You said.

"Oh okay so see you around!" Kai said.

"Nae! Bye~" You replied.

"Woah! Did something happened to you jagi~?" You asked Mark.

"Nothing." Mark replied.

"Woah! My Jagi~ didn't get jealous and overprotective for the first time!" You said.

"I promised didn't I?" Mark said.

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! SARANGAHE!" You said and hugged Mark.

______________________________________

SEHUNMARKOOKIENLOVE I hope you like this oneshot