Chapter 20: Yugyeom ~ Morning

______________________________________

It is already morning and it's already time for you to attend your class since you're a graduating college student.

You woke up with Yugyeom's big arms wrapped around your waist and his head placed in your chest. It's always like this every morning you wake up.

Since Yugyeom is very big his body whose placed in yours are very heavy for you to handle so you tried to get away with it by moving and putting away his hands wrapped in your body but you still failed to do it.

You continued to stay still for a couple of minutes until you can't handle it anymore. So you tried to communicate with Yugyeom by talking to him.

"Yugyeom~ I can't breath!" You said but still no response from him.

"Yugyeom! I still have to go to school. I have my class today!" You said again but raised your voice higher for him to hear you.

"Uhmm~ Let's still sleep together." This time Yugyeom heard you and replied with a sleepy tone.

"No! Yugyeom please ~" You said using your cute tone for him to let you go from his hug.

"Aishh fine! I'm doing this because I love you okay?" Yugyeom said and released you from his hands. You feel so free and relaxed.

"Arasseo." You said showing a peace sign. Then you fixed yourself first and prepared bacon and eggs for your breakfast today.

"Yugyeom~ let's eat now or else I'm going to be late for school." You called out for him to go down and eat breakfast with you.

"What do we have here..." Yugyeom said and the two of you ate together and after you took a bath and placed your uniform.

"I'm going" You said and grabbed your bag and car keys ready to take off.

"Ah! Y/N I'm going to send you to school today since I've got nothing to do." Yugyeom said and took the car keys from your hands.

The two of you went off to your school and it took you thirty minutes to arrive at the school's gate.

You opened your door and stepped out when Yugyeom grabbed your hand stopping you from going.

"Jagi! I'll fetch you later and let's have a date. Arasseo?" Yugyeom said while smiling to you and then finally let go of your hand.

"Nae~" You replied.

"Y/N fighting! Good luck on your school! Study Hard! Saranghae~." Yugyeom shouted from the car.

"Nae~ Nado Saranghae!" You replied and started to walk away and took a glance from Yugyeom who is driving.

______________________________________