Chapter 12: JB ~ Letter

______________________________________

It was six in the morning when you woke up. You've been waking up early these past few days even though you are sleeping late. but you are also wondering every morning when you wake up you hear the doorbell ring the same moment you wake up.

You don't have any boyfriend or someone who is courting you now so you don't have any idea who is sending a letter and a piece of rose in front of your doorstep.

So far you already received two letters today but you are still not opening those two letters the you already received.

You are living alone so the letters was really meant for you.

After you picked up the rose and the letter in your door step you went to the kitchen to prepare your breakfast. You cooked your usual breakfast. Some french toast and bacon with egg. Before you start eating you got up and grab some fresh milk from your refrigerator and start eating.

You were in the middle of eating when you hear your phone ring so you quickly got up from your sit to get you phone in the table.

"Hello?" You answered the phone not knowing who the caller is.

"I love you." The caller said.

You were shocked when the caller said. It sounded like JB you thought but It is impossible for JB to know your number and if he did have your number he would not even call you.

Having that thought made you feel sad. You have a crush on JB for a really long time. You are a girl and girl won't avoid it to have a crush on someone.

You love the way he dance in the middle of the stage when their group is performing and also the way he sing makes your heart beat fast. Everytime you see him you feel butterflies in your stomach.

Just thinking about him makes you blush how much more when you start talking to him. You and JB only talk about things that is related with school so you didn't have the chance to know him more. Well you know a lot about him because of your friends.

You hear your phone make a sound signaling that you had a message. You open your inbox and read the message.

"Hi Y/N This is JB! Can we meet up at the park later at seven pm? Oh and don't forget to bring the letters!"

JB texted me?! JB really texted me! He said that we're going to meet up later at seven. Am I still dreaming? If this is a dream then let me sleep forever and don't wake me up!

You checked at the clock to look at the time. It is still ten in the morning. You decided to bake some cake.

So you started to bake some cake and after you decided to take a nap since you finished baking twelve in the afternoon. You already ate lunch anyway.

Your phone rang signaling you to wake up already. It's already five in the afternoon so you still have two hours to go before you and JB will meet up.

Still feeling sleepy you grabbed your towel to take a bath first. It took you thirty minutes for you to finish taking a bath. You decided to wear a loose white T shirt, a black shorts, a high cut black rubber shoes, a beanie and some bangles and necklace matching your outfit.

After you wear your clothes you now started to fix your hair. You grabbed your curling iron from your closet and curled your hair. You decided to just put on lipstick because you don't wear make up.

It was six thirty when you finished fixing yourself and you are now ready to go but then you remembered the letters that JB told you to bring. You grab it and now left your house to go to the park.

Suddenly feeling nervous you started walking in the park. A guy approached you and handed you a letter then the man told you to walk straight. Then comes another men handing you the fourth letter. Then comes the fifth, the sixth and the seventh letter. The man that gave you the seventh letter told you to just walk ahead so you did.

You kept on walking until you were in a small stage in the middle of the park filled with a lot of lights and rose petals. Then you saw JB standing there holding a card. JB approached you and then gave you the last letter.

"Open all the letters." JB said.

So you did what he said. One by one you open all the eight letter by order.

The first letter: I

The second letter: L

The third letter: O

The fourth letter: V

The fifth letter: E

The sixth letter: Y

The seventh letter: O

The Eight letter: U

"I love you! The first time I saw you I knew it was love. It was love at first sight so I'm right here in front of you asking you to be my girl. So will you be my girlfriend?" JB asked.

"Yes JB!" You said.

------------------------