Chapter 22: JB ~ Bet part. 2

Annyeong guys! So this is continuation of last chapter's JB's story which is entitled "Bet".

Hope you all like it.

______________________________________

Five years past since you went to States and study there. You graduated on being a fashion designer at the same time you became a famous model all over the world.

You got over with your life before on Korea. And now you are back. You're back as a different person. You're back with your head up high and you won't let anyone to treat you like they did before.

You're good as new. You went to States for a reason and that is to improve and change yourself.

You just arrived and your manager called you that he's going to get you at the airport since you have a photo shoot later. You wanted to tell your manager that you don't want but you can't since you are working for them but you also thought that your manager won't get a job without you but if you did that you are definitely sure that you're going to be scolded.

"It's nice to be back where I used to be before." You said whispering to yourself.

You changed your name to Breeze since they told you to have a stage name and you changed your decided to change your name to that.

You went outside the airport and saw a lot of your fans there. When they saw you they started to shout and scream your name.

"Breeze-ah! Sarangahe!" A fan of yours shouted.

"You look very stunning Breeze-ah!" Another fan started to shout too. You just waved at them and then approached them.

You did the usual things. Take a picture if them, sign pictures and stay as nice as possible since you don't want any of them to hate you and since you love them too.

A little girl approached you and handed you something and you get it.

"Unnie this is my gift to you!" The girl said then smiled. She looks so cute with her cheeks turning red.

You opened it and it was a black beanie with a white ribbon on it. It looks so cute! So you wore it and kissed the cheeks of the kid.

"What's your name pretty girl?" You asked her.

"My name is Min! Unnie did you liked my present?" Min asked.

"I love it Min! Thank you! Remember that Breeze Unnie loves you." You said then hugged her.

You waved goodbye at Min and the rest of your fans when you saw your manager riding on a car.

It was a good day to you since a lot of your fans were there waiting for you and since there were no reporters waiting for you too but nothing changes the fact that you hate your manager for setting a photo shoot when you just arrived.

You arrived at the destination of your photo shoot in just minutes so you didn't had the chance to rest and you hated it. When you arrived you quickly dressed up and the make up artist putted a bit of make up.

"Okay so Breeze we'll start the shooting in a few minutes we'll just wait for the Got7 to come." Your manager said. You were shocked when he mentioned Got7.

"Wait what?! Who am I going to shoot with?" You asked shouting.

"Us. Welcome back Breeze or should I say Y/N." Bambam said. You were shocked when you saw the whole Got7 standing in front of you.

"It's not good to be back now that I saw your face." You said then walked away.

"I'm leaving. I'm done with this." You said then got the car keys.