Chapter 30: Bambam ~ Just a Dream

Sorry if this is short hehe.. hope you like this very short story of you and Bambam

______________________________________

It was already night. Your whole friends together with you are on a private beach of one of your friends. The whole night was fantastic.

You did a lot of things. Play and tell stories to one another, that was all that you did the whole time.

You all played a game which is a bet. You were all given each other to do and you did was so easy. Well you just dance in front of your friends.

It was the last person's turn which is also your crush. Well all of you knows that you like each other but you two are not in a relationship.

Bambam was given the most difficult task to do and was given the whole night to do so. His task was too confess and hug you well it hurts you since he will only do it just because of a bet.

All of you went to your rooms. You're feeling a bit nervous since you know that the bet will be tonight so he will probably go to your room tonight.

You went inside your own room and grab some popcorn. You were watching television so you can forget about your nervousness.

You were in the middle of watching when you heard a knock on the door who you thought was just your friend Min.

"Hey Min!- oh Bambam." You said.

"Uhm.. Hi." Bambam said.

"You don't need to do it. I will just tell all of them that you already did the bet so good bye." You said and tried to shut the door but Bambam's foot stop it from closing.

"Look I want to do this too. I told them to make that as the bet as for me so I can work things out for you. Look please just let me do it." Bambam said.

"Bu-" you were cut off when he suddenly started hugging from the back.

"I hate you!" You said while crying.

"I know you don't. I love you too." Bambam said as he tightened his hug.

"I really want to tell sorry and I love you. I'm sorry for the things that I haven't done but I'm not sorry for loving you." Bambam said and you came back to your senses.

IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM.

You woke up while crying and stared at the wall thinking about nothing.

"Babe?"

"Stop crying. I'm here. Your boyfriend is here so stop crying.." Your boyfriend said.

"I love you Bambam."

"Thank you for being my girlfriend." Bambam said and kissed you.

______________________________________