Chapter 15: Bambam ~ Selca

______________________________________

"Mark! Can you take a picture if me?" You asked Mark.

"Sure!" Mark replied.

So Mark took a picture of you sitting beside the pool. Your boyfriend Bambam decided to take you to a swimming pool because you kept on asking him to.

So when Bambam and the whole of Got7 had a free day Bambam immediately told you that all of you are going to the pool for his free day.

After Mark took a picture of you, you called him for the two of you to take a selca for you to post on Instagram.

The two of you took a selca while Bambam looks at the both of you.

As soon as you finished taking a selca with Mark you immediately posted in on Instagram.

While posting it you feel something at your back. It was Bambam. He slides his hands in your tummy like he is hugging you from behind.

"Jagi~ Why didn't you asked me instead to take a picture if you?" Bambam asked.

"Mark takes picture of me great." You replied.

"But I take good picture of you too." Bambam pouted.

"Aww~ Why don't we just take a selca of us together instead?" You asked.

"Okay!" Bambam replied.

You took your phone from your pocket then the two of you did aegyo while taking a selca.

"Bambam look at your face here haha you're making a weird face here too." You said while laughing.

"Yah! Delete that picture!" Bambam said.

"No!" You replied and try to run away from Bambam who is now trying ro catch you and get your phone to delete his picture.

"Jagi~ Get back here or I'm going to get you!" Bambam shouted.

"Then come and get me!" You said while putting your tongue out.

"Oh yes I am really going to get you! But and if I do expect my lips landing in your lips." Bambam said then smirked.

You run so fast trying to get away from Bambam. The both of you ran in circles you trying to get away from Bambam while him trying to get you.

The both of you were like two children playing.

You got tired of running so Bambam quickly grabbed you then as expected he kissed you on the lips for about less than a minute.

"Yah!" You shouted.

"Hehehe now give me your phone." Bambam said.

"No I don't want to." You replied.

"You don't want to give me your phone? Then I'm going to tickle you until you ran out of breath instead." Bambam laughed.

So Bambam tickled you so hard until you ran out of breath like he said.

"Okay okay I got it I'll give you my phone so stop." You said while laughing.

"Thank you!" Bambam said then grabbed your phone from you and deleted his ugly picture.

"By the way Jagi~ You look so sexy today." Bambam said then checked you out once again.

"Thanks." You said while blushing.

You are currently wearing a black two piece bikini revealing your body.

"Here! Wear this." Bambam said while taking of his shirt then gave it to you.

"Why would I wear that?" You asked.

"I don't want other guys to look at my girlfriend. It's only me that can look at you." Bambam said.

"Aw~ My bambam is so cute!" You said then wore the shirt he gave you.

"Let's take a selca again but this time on my phone!" Bambam said.

"Let's do this!" You said.

"Let's do what?" Bambam looked at you.

"Selca! Pabo!" You replied.

______________________________________