Chapter 31: Jackson ~ After those years

Hi guys! Sorry If I updated this story soooo long and I am soo sorry for that!

Here's your request @boricuaasiatica

Guys mind if you check my instagram account @kpop_song_covers_
______________________________________

"Jagiya~ Can I see you now? I kinda miss you already. Jebal~ Ppali!" Your boyfriend Jackson said through the phone.

"Wait Jacky~ I'm on the kitchen. I'll go to my room first. Can my hubby wait for me?~" You replied with a cute tone of voice.

"Nae but ppali! I can't wait to see you anymore~ Are you there yet? I have some good news to tell you too~" Jackson said making you chuckle.

"I'm on my room already Jackson-ah~ We can talk through the laptop now. I'll end the call arachi?" You replied then waited for his answer before ending the call.

You saw Jackson's face smiling through your laptop which made you smile. And yes you two are in a long distance relationship.

It all started when you two were both at your last year's of highschool. He was a transfer from Korea and he went through your school. It's the same old thing. You liked me but he liked someone else and like in every drama there's always the part when you decided to give up on liking but he ends up realizing that he likes you too.

Your love story was the best of all story but not when he went back to Korea. He only stayed at your country for just a whole year. But on that whole year your life finally had a meaning and here's the two of you now.

You both know that your relationship is so strong. You graduated but ended up being a model and he became an idol in Korea. Everybody knew your relationship and they totally accept it not like the other idol's relationship.

"Woah~ Jagiya?" Jackson called your name.

"Nae~"

"Jagiya How come you become more beautiful everyday?" Jackson said.

"Aigoo~ Jackson how come you do that too everyday~ You don't let a day past without saying that. My Jacksonyyy~"

"Yah Jagi I only do that to you."

"Arasseo~ So what's the thing that you want to say?"

"Jagiya~ Guess what? I will be going at your place! Isn't that nice?" Jackson said excitedly which made you feel so happy.

"Omo~ jinjja?"

"Nae Jagiya!"

"So when are you coming?"

"I'll arrive there tomorrow. Sorry If I told you this a little bit late."

"It's alright Jackson!"

So the day passed and the next day all you did was to fix everything and also told your mom and your family about it.

"Eomma~ Jackson will be coming here tomorrow!"

"Oh really? That's good! I'll finally meet my daughter's soon to be husband!" Your mom said half joking.

"Aishh Mom! Hajima!"

"Just fix everything. Make sure we make him feel comfortable since he'll be staying or visiting here more often when the both of you gets married."

"Mom!"

After you talked to your mom you fixed your room and the other room since Jackson will be staying at the other room while he's here in your place.

Jackson texted you that he's on the plane on the way to your country so he won't be texting you for a while and that also means you won't talk to him this day.

Since it's already night time you just decided to sleep because you'll wake up tomorrow to fetch your jackson at the airport.

You woke up when your farm starts to alarm at exactly five in the morning. Jackson will be arriving at six thirty.
You took a quick bath since it's really cold at that time of the day and dressed into a pink sweater and white shorts with some flats. You also fixed your hair with a bun and add a pink ribbon.

You already know how to drive so you didn't bother to wake up any of your family members to help you go to the airport. You got the car keys at started to drive.

While on your way you can't stop thinking on how Jackson will react when he gets to see you.

Will he still recognize me? Will he still like me? Will he still love me and Dies he still love me? Many questions are in your head right now but this is not the time to think about those things since you are driving. You just put your attention at the road and continued to drive.

You arrived at the airport t exactly six so there's still half an hour before he arrives. You parked your car near the entrance and grabbed your phone.

You checked your instagram and looked for your favorite Instagram accounts and also saw a new account.
You didn't notice that it's already six thirty and Jackson has already arrived.

Without you knowing, Jackson already noticed you sitting on your car and slowly approached you with a smile on his face.

"Ughmm Excuse me miss.."

You were startled when a man's voice suddenly spoke that made you drop your phone and also making you look at him.

You saw this man's face. You were so emotional at surprised. It took you long years just to see this face and you can't help but to let a tear out.

"Jagiya~ I miss you!" Jackson said and you came to him to hug him.

"Oppa! I miss you!" You said while trying to stop crying.

"Stop crying baby~"

"But Oppa-"

"Jagi~ Come with me for a while!" Jackson said.

"But jagi~ you just arrived! Let's just go-"

"Aishh just come with me!"

"Fine!"

The both of you start heading to the nearby beach. You missed doing this. The last time the both of you did this was from your highschool days.

The both of you arrived at the beach out of breath.

"Jagi~ Did you remember this place?" Jackson asked.

"It's where we started everything." You replied.

"We started here as a couple and we will start here as husband and wife."

"Wh-"

"So jagi~ Will you marry me? I promise I'll take care of you. I won't leave you. I know there would come a time when we'll encounter problems and I promise that I won't leave you. I love you so please marry me."

"Oh my gosh Jackson Yes!"

"Jagi~ look a butterfly!" He said which made you look at it too but you ended up feeling something soft on your lips.

Oh how you miss this feeling. His lips. His kiss. His presence and his everything. You've been dying to wait for this and now that time has come.

The kiss lasted for about a minute and you know that this day will last forever.

It's just you and him. Nobody else.

______________________________________