Chapter 29: Mark ~ Bully

Hey Guys! Sorry for the late update~ So this is your Mark one shot! I hope you all like it ♡♡

______________________________________

You hear insults everywhere. From your left and your right, It was everywhere. Well, you are used to it already. Getting bullied is not new for you anymore.

The bullying started for about half a year now, when a boy named Mark Tuan transferred to your school. Mark was your boyfriend for a year eveb before he transferred and since then he has been bullying you. All the girls were crazy for him and the boys were also interested to him so his popularity was no joke but you didn't care since he was your girlfriend already.

He started to bully you and with his popularity the whole school did too.He didn't even treat you as his girlfriend anymore but before he transferred you two were so sweet to each other. No one in the school knows that you two are in a relationship. With the was he treats and acts towards you no one will ever think so.

"Hey fatty. You're getting more fat everyday I see you! Hahaha!" One guys shouted at you then bumped your shoulders causing you to drop all your books but he did not care even he was the one who let the books scatter on the floor. He just looked at you and did not even bother to help.

You gather all your books and notebook at one place and continued to walk towards your room again.

You just thought that in every story there is always a bully and Mark is the bully in your story even though all of them are one.

Although your bully in your story is the one you also wanted to be your prince.

"Hey stupid! How many times do I have to tell you to don't show your face in front of me!" You were walking with your head down facing the floor when Mark bumped into you.

"Sorry." You said just said since he'll just scold you if you try to open up a conversation with him so you just walked your way to the classroom.

"Hey get back here you fat stupid nerd!" You heard Mark shout and grab your hand when on the other hand an unknown person grabbed your other hand.

"Mark can you fuck off!" The boy said which made you look his way. It was Yugyeom, Mark's enemy and also his brother.

"Well what do we have here! You got yourself your hero? Haha how rubbish." Mark laughed.

"You know I'm not and for God's sake you are her boyfriend so can you please act like one to her?!" Yugyeom

Yugyeom didn't care much and just grabbed you to your room and you just realized that you were already crying.

"Yugyeom go inside I still have something to say to Mark." You said and Yugyeom nodded as a response.

"Mark!" You called and when Mark heard his name he looked at the back seeing you.

"What do you want?! I told you not to speak to me in the school!" Mark said whispering to you.

"I need to tell you something." You said.

"What?!" Mark shouted this time.

"Let's break up." You said and tried to go away with your tears.

"What... come with me." Mark said and dragged you at the back of the school.

"No baby don't break up with me!" Mark said this time with his voice soft.

"I'm sorry but I don't even know you anymore. I want Mark back. The Mark who I fall in love with." You said while crying and being controlled by your emotions. You can't take it anymore. He wasn't like that before and it hurts you every time he does that.

"I'm so sorry babe but please don't break up with me please I'm begging you." Mark said as he sweep off your tears with his hands.

"I don't get it why you do this to me.. You never did do this to me. Why Mark? Why? I want my Mark back please." You said while crying and you put your face on Mark's chest.

"I'm so sorry baby.. Please just give me another chance. Let's not end it here." Mark said as he put his arms at your back.

"Promise me you won't do this again." You said.

"Promise."

And that's our story. I'm the princess and he's my bully prince.

______________________________________