Chapter 13: Jr. ~ Are you Jealous?

______________________________________

You are in the dorm of Got7 with your boyfriend Park Jinyoung or also known as Jr.

You prepared lunch for all if you to eat since it's already twelve in the afternoon and Jr. Said he is already hungry.

You are now cooking when Mark approached you.

"Y/N Let me help you." Mark suggested.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"Yeah so what do you say?" Mark said.

"Oh okay!" You then replied.

So Mark helped you to cook. You were in the middle of cooking when Mark poked you so you looked at him. You saw Mark pointing his finger an your boyfriend Jr.

You saw him glaring at the both of you so you laughed silently.

"Yah Mark! Is Jr. Jealous?" You said while laughing trying not to make a noise.

"Yup I'm sure he is jealous look at the way he glares at me haha!" Mark replied.

"Look at his face!" You told Mark.

"Do you want to make your boyfriend jealous?" Mark asked.

You kind of like the idea of making Jr. Jealous since he looks so cute when he is always jealous.

"Okay!" You said with your two hands doing a thumbs up sign.

"So here's the plan. I'm going to tell some cheesy pick up lines and you're going to react okay?" Mark said.

"Okay let's do this." You said quietly.

"Y/N do you want to hear some of my pick up lines?" Mark said.

"Okay let's hear your pick up lines." You replied.

"Do you have a name or I can call you mine?" Mark said.

"That's a good one!" You said while laughing with him.

Both of you looked at Jr. and right now he is staring at the both or you then left.

"Do you think we made him Jealous?" You asked Mark.

"I think we didn't made him jealous but instead we made him very angry." Mark replied.

"Oh no!" You silently shouted.

You and Mark finished cooking at exactly one in the afternoon so you called out the members to do to the dinning room to eat lunch.

As soon as you called the members they all went to the dinning area except from Jr. so you went to his room to call him.

You knocked at his door and you went in. There you see Jr. in his bed lying.

"Jagi~ Let's go to the dinning room to eat lunch shall we? I cooked the lunch." You said and tried to get Jr. ij his feet.

"You didn't cooked it alone though you cooked it with Mark." Jr. replied.

"Are you Jealous?" You asked Jr.

"I'm not jealous!" Jr. replied.

"Okay then I guess I'm just going to eat with mark since you don't want to eat with me." You said then walk off.

"Okay fine then I'll go with you just don't get near Mark okay Jagi~? Jr. said.

"Just admit that you are Jealous!" You said.

"I told you I am not jealous." Jr. said.

"Tsss!" You said then left him you tried to get near Mark when he stopped you.

"Okay fine I'm jealous but don't try to get hear this guy." Jr. said then pointed at Mark.

"Okay okay hehe You look so cute when you're jealous!" You said then pinched his cheeks.

"I love you Park Jinyoung!"You said.

"I love you too." Jr. Replied.

"Okay you two lovers stop and jist eat okay?" The members said.

______________________________________