Chapter 23: Jr.~ Drunk

______________________________________

You are walking in the streets of Seoul when you walked in some park near your place. You're in a very good mood today because you bought the clothes and some skin care products that you wanted but at the same time feeling a bit down since your boyfriend can't come with you.

You are currently dating Got7's Park Jinyoung or they also call them Jr. You know the fact that he is an idol so you know that he can't join you whenever you want to go out since he is very popular.

With the wind blowing of your hair you continue to walk at the park when you saw something unexpected and unacceptable.

Your boyfriend is kissing someone under the tree. He said that he can't come since he has some important business and that business that he is talking about is this. Kissing girls under the tree. That's just so unacceptable! You can't believe it.

Still feeling shocked, angry, and so whatever. With your mixed and unexplainable feelings you approached the both of them with your hands ready to slap your boyfriend.

Jr. now noticed you and he was looking at you with no expression at all. He just just kissed a girl then he still wear that looks of him. When you came in front of them you slapped him very hard that you know his cheeks will be turning red from the pain.

He was very shocked as if he did not expect that from you. You can't take it anymore so you took off the ring the two of you wore which symbolizes your relationship.

"We're so done! I can't believe you." You said while wiping you tears of your eyes then walked away while running.

You called your best friend Jackson as soon as you got your phone from your pocket.

"Hello Y/N? What's wrong?" Jackson asked.

"Jackson." You said with your voice cracking.

"Are you crying? Where are you? I'm coming." He said then you told him where you were right now.

You are so thankful that you have a best friend like Jackson. You don't know how your life would be without any of his help and advices since he was like your big brother.

It took Jackson about fifteen minutes before he arrived. You were sitting at the side if the streets when he arrived.

"Get up." Jackson said.

"Jackson~ah!" You said then ran to Jackson while crying.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Jackson asked.

"Give me something to drink! I want some beer!" You said then Jackson gave you the chance.

You and Jackson arrived at a bar where your friend Mark is the owner.

"So what brings you guys here and Y/N why are your eyes swollen?" Mark asked.

"Just give me a hard drink and shut up!" You said shouting.

"Okay okay easy there lady." Mark said then prepared the drink that you requested.

"Here" Mark said then handed you your drink. He gave you four bottles of some beer and you just happened to be upset and angry at the same time so you managed to drink all if it.

You started to act insane since you always do when you drink beer. You haven't drink for a long time and today is going to be the first since then.

"That's all? Give me more!" You shouted at Mark and Jackson which made them give you another bottle.

"You know -Hik!- my boyfriend? Oh no wait I mean my ex- Hik!- boyfriend. -Hik!- I hate him so much!-Hink!-" You said with a drunk tone.

"I -Hik!- love him! But -Hik!- he cheated on me -Hik!"

"I hate him but I love him!" You said again.

You kept on repeating those lines until you finished ten bottles of beer then passed out. Jackson called Jr. for him to send you home.

Jr. arrived there fast then carried you bridal style to his car with you still unconscious and then he let you stay at his apartment for the night.

~Next Day~

Your head was hurting so bad when you woke up but you were wearing different clothes now. Not knowing a single thing you got up from the bed.

This is not your room but you can clearly see that it's Jr.'s room but that would be so impossible!

You looked at the room when your eyes landed on a boy and wow it was your ex boyfriend Jr. You were shocked so you quickly find your own clothes so you can get out of the place but Jr. stopped you from doing so.

He grabbed both of your hands then pinned you on the wall and kissed you but you tried to get away.

"Stop!" You said.

"I won't stop unless you let me explain." Jr. said.

"Fine." You said.

"Okay so Jagi what you saw at the park is that as you think. I was just helping her since her earrings were stocked at his clothes and maybe you thought we were kissing since your angle was a bit off." He explained which made your thoughts all clear.

You stayed speechless for a while when he hugs you. You can't hold it anymore so you hugged him back.

"I'm so so sorry!" You said.

"It's okay Jagi~ just please always wear this on your fingers arasseo?" Jr. said.

"Nae! I love you!" You said.

"I love you more." He replied then landed his lips on yours.

______________________________________