THE DARK SIDE (PART -2)

A/n pov : Tae love y/n a lot ,from the starting day he moves more close with y/n , lia got to know that tae love y/n by his behaviour it's like this ,After few days tae sawed y/n and jimin moving too close tae was jeleous and angry about that he c...

A/n pov : Tae love y/n a lot ,from the starting day he moves more close with y/n , lia got to know that tae love y/n by his behaviour it's like this ,After few days tae sawed y/n and jimin moving too close tae was jeleous and angry about that he can't focus on his work .Then lia came to his cabin to say his sheduel and said to call y/n ,jimin and lisa . lia called them . she was happy cuz tae was angry on y/n . They three went to face taehyung .

y/n : Mr.kim ! Did you called us ?
Tae : ya! why do you guys comes to office ?
they 3 : M-MR.KIM .
Tae : CAN'T YOU GET ME ...
they 3 : ...........
Tae : Why this silence ? ok ! i will ask you directly , Are you just comming to office to talk and laugh .
they 3 : No S---
Tae : Don't say me any silly things and waste my time . just get to your work don't repeat it again .
A/n : By that jimin and lisa went and when y/n turn back to go she heard a voice , saying y/n be here and i want a help from you .
y/n : Yes Mr.kim .
A/n pov : y/n and tae continued their work , after sometime tae said sorry for y/n for scolding her .
y/n : I haven't feeled mr.kim it's your responcibility to keep us in a good way 😊.

kim it's your responcibility to keep us in a good way 😊

A/n pov : He moved closely to y/n as always . Then suddenly the cabin door opened by a know may i get in my mr.kim and lia entered the cabin by glaring at y/n and thought to make some distance between them .and started to talk with tae about the matter what she came and
lia : I had somework with y/n , i mean i had somework to give to y/n . So y/n can you come with me .......
y/n : Mam actually i am helping mr.kim in his work .......
lia : Oh is it ! Mr.kim can i take her with me .

Tae : No ! I- I mean yes !yes u can

Tae : No ! I- I mean yes !yes u can .
Taepov : why the hell did she came now , she just spoiled my mood and taking my y/niee from here .
A/n pov : Tae accepted to take y/n , so y/n goes with lia . lia was so angry upon y/n so she gave her so much work and sait to complete this by tommorow morning and hadeover it to me .
y/n pov : who could on earth can do this much of work ?!! omg if i sart it now when would it complte ......

_________ TIME SKIP _________

A/npov : It's arount 11:30 pm all the staff get to their homes . But y/n work hasn't done . so she was still in her cabin and try to complete her work .
lia : ( know the door ) May i come in Mr.kim .
Tae : ya! come in .
lia : Mr.kim its already too late .won't you go home .
Tae : I had some work i will go after that .
lia : If it more , i will help you Mr.kim .
Tae : Nothanks ! you can leave .
lia : ok Mr.kim .
A/n pov : lia left from there by a sad face . tae was thinking about something deeply.....
Tae pov : I have desided to tell y/n what was in my heart .But how could i say her . How should i confess my love . I think it should be meamorable day in ourlifes .First i should pratcise how to prapose her .
A/n pov : Tae thought that there was no one in the office and he speaked loudly that how to propose her ,he don't know that y/n was in the office ,After sometime .
Tae pov : it's better to go home its becoming too late. ( starts towards the lift )
ON OTHER SIDE

y/n pov : FINALLY I AM DONE !!!! it's better to move fast orelse i can't even get a taxie . (and started towards lift )

A/n pov : They both came near lift at the same time but they both doesn't saw eachother cuz y/n was busy in her mobile and tae was also cheaking some emails

A/n pov : They both came near lift at the same time but they both doesn't saw eachother cuz y/n was busy in her mobile and tae was also cheaking some emails . and they both suddenly preesed the button and sawed each other . Tae was shocked by seeing y/n .

Tae pov : OMG did she lisned what i have talked ?!!!

Here is 2nd part . i will upload the third part soon as possible . thank you if you like it vote for me :)