THE DARK SIDE (PART -6)

A/n pov : Tae confessed hisloveto y/n and she accepted him . They both hugged each other and tae kissed y/n passionately .
y/n : Tae do you know what ; I am feeling hungry.
Tae : WHAT ?!! ARE YOU SERIOUS ?(in surprising way )
y/n : ya ! iam hungry .
Tae : Is it then come we will go to our bed room .
y/n : WHAT ?!!( by widening her eyes )
Tae : HAHAHA ! I am just kidding !
y/n : Oh ......
Tae : Did i disappointed you?
y/n : NoNo

Tae : Haha ! ok! you said your hungry right come we will eat some food .

A/n pov : Then y/n and tae feed the food for each other and they finished their romantic candle light dinner ,Y/n and tae were too sleepy so they went to there rooms,before that tae gave y/n one of his hoodie and then she changed clothes and y/n w...

A/n pov : Then y/n and tae feed the food for each other and they finished their romantic candle light dinner ,Y/n and tae were too sleepy so they went to there rooms,before that tae gave y/n one of his hoodie and then she changed clothes and y/n was ready to sleep then she hearted a door know ,She went and sawed there was noone outside the door then she cameout of the room and started searching who knocked the door then tae went inside y/n room from the another room beside it but y/n don't know that he came to her room and wentinside the room and locked the door ,Came near the bed and slept by turning to a side . Tae came and silently slept beside y/n .Then tae kept his hand on y/ns waist and slept like that silently .

y/n : Who the hell are you ?tae : who dares to come into your room than me y/niee

tae : who dares to come into your room than me y/niee .
y/n : tae ! do you know i frightened a lot .
y/n pov : I was just getting into my dream world i feel that somes hand was kept on my waist so that i frightened a lot .
y/n : Hmm why did you came here .
Tae : nothing ! i just wana sleep with my baby so i am here.
y/n : oh ! ok ok !
A/n pov : Then tae took y/n into his embrace .y/n feels so comfy and secured in his embrace .she turned towards tae and place her head on his cheast and slept by listening his heartbeat .
_________TIME SKIP_________

A/npov : It's morning now ,Tae slightly opened his eyes by seeing y/n he smiled . she was sleeping like a small child in his embrace and he kissed her on her forehead she woked up by that .
Tae : Good morning !my love .
Y/n : good morning !( with a bright smile )
Tae : Sorry for disturbing you baby .
Tae : She just kissed him on his cheek and said i am lucky to have you my love . Ten tae smiled and chuckled . He looks really cute then y/n pulled his cheeks and said
y/n : Why are you looking so cute .
Tae : Why are you looking so sexy and hot my baby .
A/n pov : Then the next moment he pushed her on the bed and pinned her, she closed her eyes and tae went near y/n .Now y/n can feel his breath ,He came more close to her and by that y/n closed her eyes and tae is almost to kiss her but a door knock disturbed them .

________ TO BE CONTINUED________

I will upload the next part as soon as possible . Sorry if there is any mistake :)