THE DARK SIDE (PART -11)

Tae : Hello y/niee ,y/niee where are you are you ok ? (and explained what happened )
y/n : Tae i was kidnaped and i don't know where i am .
A/n.pov : suddenly she heard some sound .
y/n : Tae ,I think he is coming again ,I don't know what to do .
Tae : y/n don't panic ; you are acting like your fainted right do the same thing and hello hello y/n
y/n : hello ! hello tae ! Why should did this phone dead now !
Tae : Aish the call was disconnected .oh god ! what should i do now !
Lisa : I have a idea .
Tae : what's that ?say fast .
Lisa : To track the number then we can find the location . wait i know a person who knows trackers i will call him .
Tae : ok !
Y/n : what should i do now ?
kai : I know about you y/n .
A/n pov : After listening that y/n turned her head slowly towards him he is back of her in some distance ,by seeing him in some distance she conformed that he didn't saw that she used his phone so she trowed it to into the scrap near her ,and she stood up and tried to moves his attenction on to other side so she tried to ran away from there from another door connected to other room . Then a person caught her by her wrist and dragged her to a chair and coiled her all around hands and legs by a rope and he went from there .
Kai : oh my poor girl ! What are you thinking you can escape easily from here them why i am here . If you can do that why would i take risk to kidnap a mafia king's girl friend .
(Y/n was totally shocked by that )
Kai : y/n i can't understand a thing . I know that you had many reasons to reject me but the major reason u rejected was i had links with mafia ,But how did you accept him .
y/n : What ? What are you talking ?
Kai : Oh my poor babygirl ! don't you know about this ?
y/n : what are you saying ?
Kai : Truth baby ! I am saying the truth ! Do u know what he had a girlfriend before you entered into his life even he married her , her name is Ryujin .
y/n : What rubbish are y...

A/n pov : Before y/n completed her sentence suddenly a sound hit y/n ears before she turned her head to see what's that sound a bullet hitted kai and he fell on the ground then y/n lifted her head just to see tae holding a gun

A/n pov : Before y/n completed her sentence suddenly a sound hit y/n ears before she turned her head to see what's that sound a bullet hitted kai and he fell on the ground then y/n lifted her head just to see tae holding a gun .

Lisa ran near y/n and removed the roap surrounded her and hugged her but y/n froze in shock

Lisa ran near y/n and removed the roap surrounded her and hugged her but y/n froze in shock .

Lisa : y/n ! y/n ! ( By shooking her )
y/n : Ha !( in panic way )
Lisa : y/niee ! y/niee nothing has happened just calmdown .(by taking y/n into her embrace )
y/n : How do you guys know i am here ?
Lisa : Actually ....

___ A FEW MINUTES BACK ___

Lisa : Hello !
??? : hey ! lisa what'sup ?
Lisa : Actually i need a help from you .
??? : say me ! what's that ?
(Lisa started to say everything )
??? : oh ok send me the number immediatly .
Lisa : Ok !
??? : Ya i got it ! I wish that she should be safe . I will call and say to hang this number to my friend .

( by that they hang up )

Tae : who is he ?
Lisa : He is jimin . Once he said me that his friend is working as a tracker under someone it helped for us now .

jimin : Hello !
jimin's friend : Hello ! How are you bro ? After a long time .
jimin : ya ! I am good ,I want a help from you .
jm's friend : ya ! whatever
( jimin explained the situation to him)
jm's friend : ok ! send me that number .
jimin : ya i did that !
jm's friend : ok i got that ! wait for few minutes .
jimin : Do it as fast as possible .
jm's friend : ok !

... A FEW MOMENTS LATER ...

jm's friend : Ya i found the location .
jimin : ok sent it to me .

( jimin called lisa )

Jimin : i got the location

Jimin : i got the location .
Lisa : Happy to hear that .
Jimin : Ya, and your really near to that place wait i will share the location .
Lisa : ok !
Jimin : I will ve there in few minutes .

A/npov : Jimin came there and they three went inside

A/npov : Jimin came there and they three went inside .They were sighted by the gurds present there ; Tae and jimin started to fight with them Then Tae and lisa went near y/n .

Tae pov : I ran towards my y/n and then i saw her and she is trying to get out that knots of the roap . I am not in my sence after seeing y/n like that . so i pointed gun to him and shoot him ,Then lisa ran near y/n . Then tae went to help jimin . We caught some of them but some of gurds escaped from there .

................... PRESENT ...................

A/n pov : Lisa said how they came there and they both went down near tae . He was talking to jimin , then he saw that y/n was coming he went near her and hugged her tightly .

Tae pov : I was talking to jimin about the things which were going on now ,He said that to say it for police higher officials and he said he will look after it when we are talking about these things i saw y/n coming towards us after see her i ran to her and hugged her .

.......... TO BE CONTINUED ...........

Sorry if there is any mistake ,
hope u guys like it :)