THE DARK SIDE (PART -9)

Lia pov : why ? Why i am such a dump if i said him before about my love he might have accepted me ,This is full because of that bloody as**le y/n . why did I appointed her didn't I get any other girl to appoint other than her .
A/n pov : Then a young man beside her stood up and went by dashing her
Lia : hey can't you see ?
??? : I am sorry !
A/npov : Then she sighted a purse and she took it into her hands and opened it and she was forezed by seeing the photo in the purse . Then the man who dashed her before came there and started to search for something .
Lia : Are you searching for this ?
??? : Oh ya ! Thank you !
Lia : That's ok ! can i ask you a thing .
??? : ya ! About ?
Lia : Ab.. About the pic in your purse .Do you know her ? Is there any relation between you and her .
??? : ya ! I know her and i am searching for her and she is ..... wait why should i say you all these things . You just gave me my purse thanks for that .
Lia : Hey ! Hey wait If you say me i will say where she is .
??? : WHAT ? Do you know where she is ?
Lia : Ya ,I know !
??? : But ,How can i belive you ?
Lia : ok she said some of her details .
??? : ok i am belive you . she is ..............( He started to say about y/n to lia )
Lia : So you don't like her , even me I wanna kill her now itself but....
??? : Why don't we kidnap her and kill her . why don't we do it together .
Lia : Ok will give you a plan to kidnap her ,You exiguity it and kill her .

ON OTHER SIDE

A/npov : Tae and y/n are so happy that they are hanging out this night .

y/n outfit

tae outfit

tae outfit

A/n pov : Lia know about tae and y/n that they are going to a movie ,Lia know that tae always goes to movie in XXX theatre so she planned to kidnap y/n there . She explained him everything how to kidnap and she warned that when tae is there don't dare to touch her .
??? : who is tae ?
Lia : he is her boyfri.. no he is our boss and wait i will show him .(Lia showed tae pic to the man )
??? : Is he your boss ?
Lia : that's what i am saying to you right from first .
??? : ya okok !
??? pov : so he is your guy who likes you my y/niee 😏.
Lia : What are you thinking first complete the work correctly .
??? : Ok ok i am going .
Tae : y/n your so beautiful today .
y/n : Don't you like me every day. * Pout *
Tae : everyday you looks beautiful but today you got ready for me right so its more special baby .
y/npov : why are you make me feel shy ?
y/n : Even your looking special today .

A/n pov : They started from y/n house by talking with each other

A/n pov : They started from y/n house by talking with each other . Lia was absolutely right that tae and y/n went to the same theatre , They went to there seat and sat there .The lights were turned off and the show was started they were enjoying the movie and its interval . The light were on and tae went to bring some snacks ,Then the man entered into the hall . Tae was walking towards the door then that man was searching for y/n and started seeing each and every seat in the hall . The man dashed tae unexpectedly .
Tae : I am sorry .
??? : sorry !
??? pov : so your here that means y/n was here . After so many years i met you but you changed a lot . ( and he started to search y/n again )
A/npov : Then after few minutes he saw y/n but tae came there so he went out of the hall .
??? : Ahhh.. shit it's just miss ,But thats ok there are so many people so i can't take her out that easy way if she came out then i can take her easily . I will wait here until they come out .
A/n pov : The show was done and all the members in the hall came out and the man stared follow them ,then tae said to y/n to wait and he went to bring the car then the man get a chance he spared some chloroform on a napkin and he went near y/n and he covered her mouth with a napkin and took her from there and placed her in a car .

_____ TO BE CONTINUED ______

Sorry if there is any mistake :)