THE DARK SIDE (PART-5)

_______ FEW HOURS BACK _______

A/npov : When lia called y/n to help her in work , lia shouted at her for being close to tae . she said that he is her boyfriend .So y/n misunderstand that lia and tae are in relation.

_________ PRESENT ________

Tae pov : Why she is thinking like this about me and lia , Is it because of any rummers . Aish why i am thinking about all these waste things it's better to confess her as soon as possible . No i will just propose her now itself .
A/n pov : Tae decided to propose her now itself and went down ,He called the maids and said to decorate the garden area with candel and set a tabel for candel light dinner . Tae went near y/n and gave her a frock .
Tae : Yhis is very precious to me ,take this frock , freash and come down by wearing this .
y/n : wow this is really pretty good , but why are you giving this to me ?!!
Tae : don't ask me anything just get ready nd come you will get to know that why i gave this to you .
A/n pov : she nooded and took the dress, tae went out from there .
Y/n pov : He said that it's very precious to him ,But why did he gave me this frock. he didn't said why he is giving me this . Did he love me ,Nono i am thinking more he loves lia right then how he love me . But .., Ahh i am getting irretation on me . I better to fresh up and go down fast , And know why he gave me this ...

 I better to fresh up and go down fast , And know why he gave me this

y/n outfit .

y/n earrings

y/n earrings .