THE DARK SIDE (PART-13)

A/npov : It's morning now ! Tae woke up and saw y/n and smiled at her cuteness .
Tae : sorry baby ! sorry for the things which happened last night . I promise you i will never hurt you again and i won't let anyone do that . I won't hide anything from you y/n . (kissed her forehead , and cried a little ).
A/n pov : By that she move and streatched her arms and opend her eyes slightly just to see tae and she smiled by seeing him .
Tae : morning ! darling

y/n: moring ! Tae why your eyes were red and your voice is some different

y/n: moring ! Tae why your eyes were red and your voice is some different .Did you cried ?
Tae : No! no baby i haven't cried .
y/n : Tae ,I know how you will be when your sad .
Tae : Mmm .. I just remember the things happened last night .soo
y/n : Tae i said you before , and i am saying you again . Ofc you had 2 worlds one is your past life with ryujin and i know its hard to you to forget about it and another is with me i hope i will be a bright future for you . I always respect your past life and ryujin .
Tae : I am so happy to hear this from you y/n . I am so lucky to have a girl like you in my life y/n . But about mafia ....
y/n : About mafia ,I don't know what should i say about it .
Tae : Y/n ,Why do you hate mafia ?
y/n : It's not hate . i just don't like to kill innocent people in between two groups quarrel . Even my father is a mafia group head hehasmany business . He use to kill people I don't like that . so i came far frommy father and studyed here and want to stand on my own so i joined in your company . But that doesn't mean i don't like my father i love him a lott ,Just i came cuz of his mafia works .
Tae : somy father in law is also a mafia group head . what's his name ?
y/n : his name is " MR. Jeon hwan" .
Tae : oh ,So your Mr.jeon's daughter .
y/n : ya! Do you know my appa !
Tae : yes , I know your appa he is our business patner he used to tell about you . he loves you a lot y/n . so i hope even your father will obey easily for our marriage . But ..
y/n : But what ?
Tae : you didn't said me where can i continue mafia or not .
y/n : It's your wish . I won't say no ,My only reason to why i don't like i said you if you promise me you won't kill any inocent people then that's ok , Even i don't care to kill a person who had bad intenctions .I will retune what the gate me . Now we will just stop about this matter .
Tae : ok ! I promise you y/niee . Fresh up and come down i will introduce one member to you and i willmake breakfast to you in the kitchen . what do you wana eat .
y/n : anything is ok ,I will back in few minutes .

..................... TIME SKIP ....................

A/n pov : y/n cane down and tae done some pancakes for them and she saw him playing with some puppy . she went near him .

y/n : wow , who is this cute little guy

y/n : wow , who is this cute little guy .
Tae : Your son ! yontan say hi to your eomma !
y/n : so this is your puppy ,its so cute .
Tae : I think it won't come near you
A/n pov : and he gave it to y/n yaontan came silently and started to y/n by sitting in her lap .
Tae : so you both won't talk to me *pout*
y/n : you said you are the biggest mafia king . its not at all true your just a small kid . (smiled at his cuteness )
A/n pov : After some time they both ate the food prepared by tae and they desided to call to their father and say them about their relationship . They both called and said to come to a place .

......................TIME SKIP ........................

A/n pov : y/n father and tae father came to the place which they said then tae and y/n came near them and greeted them and asked about their health . Then y/n went and sat beside her father .
y/fn : Dear why did you called ,Is there any important matter to say ?
y/n : Appa ... T..The matter is important ( She started to look towards tae and her appa ,and stuttering to say the reason )
Tae : Uncle , I will ask you a thing say me are you agreed to that or not .
y/fn : ok !
Tae : uncle ,wi..will you accept me as your son in law.
y/fn : What ?!! (in happy tone but suprised ) yes , definitely i am agreeing .
Tae father : so ,y/n is my daughter in law .
y/n : uncle , so do you agree me as your daughter in law ?
Tae father : yes dear ,why still uncle call me as dad dear .
y/n : Ok dad (By smiling )

................TO BE CONTINUED ................

sorry if there is any mistakes ,hope you guys like it :)