THE DARK SIDE (PART-8)

A/n pov : Lia dragged y/n towards his cabin, Making tae shoot up from his seat in shock . He came forward Towards them just in time ,To catch y/n as lia tugged her in his direction ,make her stumble into him .
Tae pov : I caught y/n as she was thrown in my direction , Wrapping my arms around her shoulder . I snapped my head at lia ,I glared at her
Tae : Are you mad ?What the hell are you doing lia ? Are you out of your mind , Do you realise how unprofessional it is ?
Lia : Ya ,I am mad . i am mad for you and and i don't wana loose you cuz of this slut ! I LOVE YOU ! I LOVE Y_(she is cutoff by tae )
Tae : STOP TALKING THIS BLOODY NONSENSE LIA !!( in a angry tone )
Lia : I will not ! I will say if over and again ! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ! And this Bitch right here ,is a gold digger !!
Tae Pov : I am unable to hold my calm ,I stepped forward and slapped lia across the face ,real hard.
" YOUR FIRED MISS .LIA GET OUT OF MY OFFICE "
A/npov : A voice cut off lia ,snapping her back to reality .lia turned around to see that it was the pune .
Pune : Mam Mr.kim is here .
Lia : I know .
Pune : He came along with y/n , mam .
Lia : Stop minding about who he came with and focus on your work . you're not being paid to report things to me . If i ever catch you doing this again ,I 'll make sure someone will be in your place .( in a angry tone )
Pune : Sorry mam
(Leave the room )
Lia : Thank god ,It was just a dream ,He would definitely fire me if i behaved like that . I can't be far away from him and I can't creat distance between that bitch and tae . I will be here and move close to that y/n and get him at any cost .

____________TIME SKIP ____________

Tae pov : I am missing my y/n a lot . What might she doing now . Then a door knock bring me out of my dreams and heared a sweet voice from other side of the door . I know that's my y/niee . I went near the door hide behind the door and said come in .
A/n pov : Then y/n opened the door and saw at the chair , The chair is facing back so y/n can't see tae so she went inside the cabin .
Y/n : What's my future husband doing now ?
A/n pov : Then suddenly tae pulled y/n and pinned her
Tae : Your future husband is waiting for you .
y/n : why ?
Tae : Because I miss you a lot ......
y/n : Ya even i missed him a lot ,But leave me now if anyone saw us like this it won't be that good .
Tae : No Baby ! I won't let you go away from me .
y/n : hmm no i wana go baby plzzz ..... ok say me what do you want if you wana leave me.
Tae : Hmm.......
A/npov : Tae started to thinking and asked for a kiss then y/n said to close his eyes . y/n took it as a chance and slowly started to move dowm and get out of his pin and slowly started to move out the cabin . but suddenly tae opened his eyes just to see a wall infront of him
Tae pov : I asked her for a kiss so she said that to close my eyes so i did that but after few mints when i opened i eyes i found a wall infront of me.
Y/npov : I thought its the best time to ascape a started to move out of his pin and started moving near the door but a voice stopped me.
Tae : Y/niee where are you going ,you said you will give me what ever i want ,But your moving out .
y/n : Ahhh ... I am not going anywhere
Tae : Oh is it .(By walking towards y/n) .
A/n pov : y/n started to move back slowly and then they both started to run .
y/n : Tae catch me , Then i will give what ever you want .
A/n pov : They both to play and then suddenly y/n slipped and she thought that she was almost on the foor and closed her eyes then tae caught her waist and save her then she opened her eyes to see tae then their eyes were connected then tae pulled her towards him .

In between this lia came near tae's cabin then she heared some laughs so she went near the door and opened it a bit and saw which makes lia angry on y/n and she controlled and to her cabin and took some files and and came near the tae's cabin agai...

In between this lia came near tae's cabin then she heared some laughs so she went near the door and opened it a bit and saw which makes lia angry on y/n and she controlled and to her cabin and took some files and and came near the tae's cabin again but time she didn't heard any voice so she opened the door slightly and saw tae and y/n were too close made her blood boil and kick y/n out from there but she closed it and knocked the door wantedly to bisturb them then tae and y/n came out of their trance and tae said come in . Then lia entered into the cabin by a facke smile on her face and wished y/n good evening .
Lia : Good evening y/n .
y/n : Good evening lia mam ( with smiling face ) .

Tae pov : Aish ! Why she always come and disturb us ; She is just born to disturb us

Tae pov : Aish ! Why she always come and disturb us ; She is just born to disturb us .
Lia : Mr.kim actually i came here to tell you that you haven't came to office in morning section so i thought you won't come to office and moved your today's schedule to tomorrow . So now there is no meetings for you and you can leave the office at early hours Mr.kim.
Tae : Oh is it ! That's ok !
Tae pov : Actually I am so happy . She did a good thing in her whole life . Now i can spend some time with my y/niee .
Tae : oh y/n you asked that you will leave the office in early hours right I am giving you permission .
y/n : Bu_ _( she was cutted by tae )
Tae : I gave you permission right . Lia anymore to say .
Lia : ya Mr.kim even I wana leave the office in early hours so can you give me permission ?
Tae : Ya you can . But why?
Lia : Actually cause of some work stress i had head ache so
Tae : ok you can leave office in early hours .
Lia : ok Mr.kim ( She bowed and went out from there ).
Tae : Hey pabo can't you understand .I wana spend time with you so i said like that infront of her . I am going to book tickets for a movie ok ! Get ready i will pick you Baby .
( y/n nooded , lia lisned everything by standing out of the cabin ).
A/n pov : Lia went to her cabin by crying and take her handbag and went out from the office by crying ,She directly went to a club and just took a bottle of alcohol and started drinking .

________ TO BE CONTINUED ________

Sorry if there is any mistake :)