THE DARK SIDE (PART -7)

A/N pov : Tae leaned closer to y/n ,letting his breath touches her neck as he let her eyes shut as he leaned closer to kiss her .He rolled his eyes as he was snapped out of the moment by the sound of a knock on the door . Pulling him self off her , he want to open the door ,only to see the maid which annoyed him .
Maid : " Good morning , sir ! I 'm sorry for having to disturb you ." (By giving a polite smile )
Tae : "Its fine , whats the matter ? (He lied keeping his expression calm , through it he is angry on the maid .)
Maid : Sir ,actually lia mam said that she has called you multiple times but you haven't answered .... so she came here ,she is waiting for you in the hall sir .
A/npov : mentally rolling his eyes , managing to keep his face calm , He replyed "ok ,I will be there ".
Tae pov : why is she doing like this oh god , I am trying to avoid her from the moment i got to know she loves me.
A/npov : Tae made his way downstairs towards lia , lia immediately stoodup as she saw him walking towards her .
Lia : Tae ! she tried as she took a step closer to him ."Why haven't you came to office ?? I am so worried about y_"( she was cutted by him )
Tae : STOP!! "STOP CALLING ME TAE , AND WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE ?".
Lia : ( taken a step back ,she still stood by watching him ) "I am sorry Mr.kim ,I came here to get your signature on few documents !
Tae : " give me the documents " He held out his hand .
A/n pov : Lia handled him the files that she was holding and watching in scilence as he signed .
Lia : Mr.kim , there is something I would like to tell you .....
Tae : what's that ?
Lia : Mr.kim ,I don't think moving so close to the staff is exatly safe , they are trying to cross their limits .

Tae : (cross his arms across his chest ,he asked ") What do you mean miss lia ?"Lia : (Taking a breath , she looked at him ) "I'm talking about y/n ,sir

Lia : (Taking a breath , she looked at him ) "I'm talking about y/n ,sir . she's always breaking the rules ..... she disn't came to office today and she haven't mailed me her leave even she didn't say this matter by someother way and almost half day was done ,It's better to Fir__
A/n pov : still shocked at the sight infront of her ,Lia stood ,started at them for a second longer before hurting around , storming out of his longue . She gotin her car , Drove back to the office she headed straight into her cabin and shat herself in sliding her hands over the tabeltop ,she throwed everything down present on the the tabel in an attempt to calm her down ; not satisfied with that and started hurting herself not finding any better way to cool herself .
Lia : It's all because of me ! just because of me ,I am the one who brought my enemy into this office . I am really such an idiot .oh god ! I can't see her with him ! why does he love her ? why doesn't he love me ? I am just working for him without thinking for me and I missed many of my enjoyable moments in my life for him but he never think of me .why don't he love me. I can't live without him .

A/n pov : She cried a lot , went to the window in her cabin and started down , particularly at nothing

A/n pov : She cried a lot , went to the window in her cabin and started down , particularly at nothing . came out of her trance as a car arrived ; seeing that it was tae , she feels her sad by seeing her but after a few mins her blood started rushing in her veins as she watched move towards the other side of the car and opened the door for y/n ,Taking her hand in his .Tae led y/n inside ,headed to his office after took her to her cabin . After tae started to his cabin

________ few minutes later _________

A/n pov : Tae was working in his cabin then he could hear a mild yelling from outside ,He shot his head up as he heard y/n yell as she was dragged into his cabin by lia , Who looked infuriated .
Lia pov : Convincing myself I didn't have to watch them like that and act unfazed ,I slapped y/n ,practially dragged her to tae's cabin .
y/n pov : I didn't know what was going on .Why miss lia slapped me and dragged me harshly towards tae's cabin .I couldn't control my self and I bursted out , Crying and screaming loudly .
Tae pov : I was working on my laptop then suddenly. I heared loudscreems "LEAVE ME " .Then I lifted my head head up which made my eyes go widen in shock and my blood began to rush .Lia was rushing into my cabin , dragging my y/n , who was sobbing .

________ TO BE CONTINUED _________