Holidays (Group)

Summary: Even though they're still stuck in alternate Tokyo, acquaintances still try to have fun for the holidays.

Notes: merry christmas, happy hanukkah, etc etc <3

— — — — — —

Besides birthdays, Christmas was the only holiday that was celebrated in The Beach without the involvement of games. Everyone had a chance to relax and reflect on their journey or do that while giving gifts to the people they've become acquainted with. A group of people—that either loved each other or hated each other—decided to give gifts to each other and (hopefully) go ice skating afterward.

"Who the fuck said we're going ice skating."

"Me, Niragi."

"Of course, the smartass and boring one of this group decided to say "we should go ice skating" even though getting blacked out drunk sounds way better."

"Notice how you're the only one who's recommending drinks?"

"...Shut the fuck up, Kuina. But who wants to go ice skating?"

"Everyone besides you."

"...Fuck you. But where would y'all even go ice skating?"

"I know an outdoor place that's probably up because of how cold it is."

"Lead the way, Usagi."

"I'm not coming with—"

"Either come or freeze your ass off."

"...Fine, I'll come."

— — — — — —

The walk to the place wasn't that bad since the snow dialed down. Once they arrived at a deserted place, they let themselves in and went straight behind the desk for a pair of skates. Chishiya quickly laced his skates up and went on the ice, forgetting to test if the ice was even frozen. He didn't care since he was finally putting his skills to use.

"How can that fucker skate on ice."

"Because he used to skate a lot with his mother."

"Niragi, come on the ice."

"Fuck no. I'd rather die than go on the ice with you."

"Stop being an ass and just give it a try."

Niragi didn't have the energy to go back and forth with Chishiya so he went on the ice, not liking the feeling at all. He immediately reached for Chishiya, causing him to wobble.