Niragi's Birthday (Group)

Summary: It's someone's birthday.

— — — — — —

Niragi was sitting down in a chair while in his room, reading a book. He was almost at the end of a chapter when he received a knock on his door. He placed his bookmark in the book before closing it and getting up.

"The one time I try to be "productive" I get fucking interrupted. What is..."

Niragi opened the door to see Chishiya holding a cake, Kuina holding a confetti cannon, Arisu holding a lighter (war flashbacks), and Usagi holding ice cream plus a gift bag. The major idiot was confused until he remembered what today was.

"It's my fucking birthday."

Everyone walked in and placed their stuff somewhere in the room before singing the birthday song. Afterward, Niragi blew all of the candles out, receiving a million claps in return.

"Happy birthday to our favorite idiot."

"...Chishiya, shut the fuck up—"

Kuina turned the confetti canon, letting confetti go all over the place. Niragi's eyes lit up once he saw the confetti fly through the room. Finally, he felt some type of happiness after so long. Chishiya was the first one to give Niragi a gift since he was his boyfriend after all. He went up to Niragi and gave him a box. Niragi opened it to see a letter, eyeliner, black nail polish, and a pocket knife. The letter read,

"Happy birthday Niragi. I knew exactly what to get you, so I hope you enjoy it while it lasts."

Niragi pushed the letter to the side and flipped the pocket knife open, surprised by how detailed it looks. His name was carved into it, and it had a bunch of bullets around his name. He put it away since he wanted to use it later.

"I'm surprised you, out of all people, know my taste."

"I pay attention to many things, and your taste is apparently one of them."

Chishiya moved to the side as Kuina walked to Niragi. She gave him his present, and it was some chained earrings. Niragi instantly liked them. The way the chain dangled on his ears made him want to put them on, and that's what he did.

"How did you find these..."

"That one jewelry store had them."

"Take me there later. I definitely want to see what else they have."

— — — — — —

After receiving many gifts, Niragi and everyone else were eating cake and ice cream while telling stories about their past birthdays.

"...Then cake was all over my face. It was sticky to get off but was delicious."

"I know what else is sticky...why the fuck am I getting horny..."

Niragi felt something rise in his pants. He immediately grabbed a pillow and covered his pants up. Luckily, no one noticed him. But that's what he thinks. Chishiya saw him grab the pillow and cover himself up, which was very suspicious. He kept note of it as everyone moved on to something else.

"So, to celebrate your birthday, what else do you want to do?"

"Sleep, so get out."

"Okay, then we'll leave you and Chishiya."

Kuina grabbed everything she bought in and left the room, causing everyone else to leave after her. Then, it was just the idiot and the blonde. Chishiya decided he was just going to sleep with Niragi since he was too lazy to go to his room. He slipped under the sheets and got comfy, feeling comfort take over. Niragi soon followed after him, getting comfy under the sheets. He wrapped his arms around Chishiya's waist, as usual. But Chishiya surprised him with neck kisses. He even made some hickeys as another gift.

"I fucking hate you."

"I love you too."

After Chishiya was done, he went down to Niragi's waist and pulled his pants down plus his boxers, revealing his hard dick. He grabbed it and started to slowly stroke him, sending tingles of pleasure down Niragi's spine. He had to grab a pillow and cover his face in order for him to not be heard by anyone. But, that didn't even help. Chishiya was already doing well, which caused Niragi to make many noises.

"Shit, fuck..."

Chishiya removed his hand and replaced it with his mouth, making Niragi a little bit louder than before. At this point, he couldn't keep his orgasm down. So, he grabbed Chishiya's head and started to slowly facefuck him, feeling his dick go deeper. Chishiya gagged since he's never been facefucked before, so the feeling was, of course, new to him. With more sloppy movements, Niragi was cumming inside of Chishiya's mouth. A little bit of his cum dribbled down the sides of Chishiya's mouth as he pulled out. Chishiya swallowed the cum, feeling full after their small session. He went above the covers and looked at a satisfied Niragi, leaning back on his headboard.

"Not you getting horny on your birthday."

"Shut up. It's my birthday, so I can do whatever the fuck I want."