One

"Stephane!"

I could barely hear my mom through my headphones. I was listening to my YouTube video, making a couple edits here and there. Despite that it was a Vlog, I kinda needed it to look good.

"Stephane!"

"What mom?!" I yelled through my closed bedroom/office door. I swear my mom would ask me for stuff at the worst time.

"I need your help with Jason!"

Jason. My twin brother. I didn't like him when I was little, and as I grew older I learnt to like him. It wasn't his fault that he couldn't play like other kids. He was born without legs, but I loved him anyway.

"Stephane! Now!"

I pulled off my headset. God. I was almost done editing and everything. I paused the program and trudged out of my room, down the hallway, into the living room.

Jason was on the couch with his prosthetic legs beside him. His blonde hair was tousled and he was drinking a coke. My mom was crouching there, looking at his waist.

"Mom."

My mom s head shot up, and she smiled weakly. Her eyes were bloodshot. She was probably crying all night again.

"Stephane. Come help me with his legs."

Jason turned to me, his brown eyes flashing with smugness. I walked over there and shoved his legs on straight.

"Better?" Jason just nodded. I sighed. He was a serious jackass sometimes. My mom used my knee as a balancer to stand up straight. I heard her back crack.

"You okay mom?" I put my hands on her shoulders, and I heard her back crack.

"I'm fine Steph. Just need a break from bending over. How's your guitar going?"

"Fine mom." I patted her shoulders. I moved in with my mother to help with Jason, but I was 25 and needed to move out desperately.

I walked back to my bedroom and closed the door, realizing I got a new email from a fan. Here's what it read:

"Hey Miss Adams. I didn't know if you would actually read this, but hey YOLO!"

I cringed at that word. Stupid 'swag' words. I continued reading.

"I was going to suggest one of your videos to Jack Douglass, or JacksFilms. Would you mind? Reply back please :)"

I stared at it. First of all, I never expected to get YouTube famous. 1,000,000 subscribers and counting. Now someone is suggesting one of MY videos to one of YouTubes golden trio. There's Tobuscus(Toby Turner) Sean Klitzner, and JacksFilms. And one of them will know who I am.

I sat back in my big leather chair. Holy mother of God. I put my hands over my eyes and slid them down my face. Agh! I leaned forward and rocked my chair back and forth. Back and forth. I finally clicked 'reply'.

"Dear MrMagoo442,

I would be honored if you suggested me to JacksFilms. I am actually very excited, also, I answer ALL of my fans emails. That's why it's on my video description in the first place. :) anyway, it was nice hearing from you though.

Love, Stephane Adams. <3"

I clicked send and waited. Man was this guy going to flip. I slipped back on my headset, sitting there until the sun set. I looked at the clock after a good couple hours. 3:35 AM. Better go to bed.

As soon as my head hit the cool pillow, I drifted off into Wonderland. 

************************************

I know it's short and I'm sorry, but annoying orange is going to be on and I'm too excited. :D

Peace out and keep doing what you guys do best