Three

"Stephane! You got a new email!"

My mom was in my office. Great. Wonderful.

"Who's Jack Douglass?"

Oh did I sit up then, bursting into my office.

"He's a favorite YouTuber. I love you but move it." She climbed out of my chair and walked out, turning back to stare at me. I shooed her away.

"Holy shit." I read through the email, over, and over and over again. I finally clicked reply.

"Dear Mr. Douglass,

I would be very happy to meet you. My number is 714-653-9802. Nice for you to email me. :)

-Stephane Adams"

I clicked sent, and my heart thumped. I was nervous as hell. What if he liked me? What was I thinking? He wouldn't like me. I'm young and it's just a business partnership, nothing more.

Suddenly, my phone went off. I pulled it out and surprise surprise. Jack.

'Hey Stephane. How are you?'

I giggled.

'No need to be formal. Call me Steph. What's up with you.'

'Oh nothing much. Watching YouTube videos like I do half of my mother loving time.'

'Oh sweet. I'm editing a Vlog right now actually. Kinda have to yeh know? Cuz people are 2 impatient.'

I waited for his reply. Man he was so easy to talk to.

'I fucking hate editing. It's annoying and grrr! Btw, do you have any free days this week?'

Oh my fucking God. It was happening.

'Uh yeah. What for?'

'To meet up silly. I'll meet you at noon tomorrow.'

'Where at?!'

'Hmm... Lets see. How about Starbucks? In woodland hills?'

'Yeah I can meet there. I live in Woodland Hills, so it's all good.'

'Wait.. You live in Woodland Hills?'

I sighed and looked outside. Wait a minute..

'Yeah I do. Where do you live?'

'Same.'

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth. Holy shit.

'U live in WH?'

'Yeah. Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow okay SwordSwingingSteph. ;)'

I didn't even reply. My mind went dead. I was numb. Not in a bad way, but in a way where I wasn't aware of Jack's text. I looked down.

'Hope to see you there. 😘' (For those without a ipod or iphone, it's a wink with a kiss)

I covered my mouth to cover up the uncontrollable laughter. Tears went up in my eyes. Why was I laughing? This was serious. I replied back.

'Okay Jacky Poo.'

'So I get a nickname? I've already made you fall in love with me.'

'Boy, don't test my patience. Despite how much I have.'

'Well I gtg. I'll txt you 2morrow ok? Bye Adams.'

'Bye Douglass'

I put the phone on my chest. Sigh.. Jack Douglass, I am so in love with you