Twenty-Three

Jack and I laid there in that bed in what seemed like forever. I've never felt that way before and well.. Hot damn I wanted to keep feeling that way.

"Stephane.. Is it weird to say that that little session back there probably just strengthened us?"

"No because I was thinking the same thing." Jack and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Wanna do it again?"

"Jack!"

"What?! I'm sorry!"

"No you're not!" I smacked him and then I grabbed him by his collar, kissing him hard. Lips moving together. I knew that if we kept going then we would be fucking.. Again.

Jack's hands traveled down my shoulders to my waist, squeezing it gently. I felt my heart race and beat as loud as a bass drum against my chest. My hands went to the back of his neck, rubbing his sex hair around more.

"Stephane.. Can't you wait for our honeymoon?"

"You're thinking about that already?" Well that question just absolutely killed my lady boner Jack. God damn.

"Well yeah. Who wouldn't be?"

"True. But still. Why don't we start planning for a ring or something?"

"Well I already thought about one."

"Really?"

"It fit you perfectly. All we need is to go down and get it."

"Really?!" Now he was building up my excitement.

"YES REALLY!" Jack smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Lets go get it come on!" Jack stood up and I got up with him. Walking out of the bedroom hand in hand, we found Toby sitting on our couch watching TV.

"I told you. Ms. Moaner of the year you got Jack."

"How the fuck do you keep getting in?"

"Magic."

"Toby really? You know we're gonna do this and you come in anyway."

"Need to make sure you're safe."

"BUT WERE JUST HAVING SEX."

Toby turned and looked at Jack, who stood next to me, gripping his temple.

"Well yeah. Need to make sure you don't break Stephane wide open."

"Oh my god Toby!" I yelled. This was so embarrassing oh my god.

"What?! You never know!"

"We're leaving. Watch the house."

"Will do Captain."

"No." Jack pointed at him and we walked outside to his car. Man this was so awkward.