Two

"Hey Jack!"

I turned around, and there was Toby Turner. His brown hair tousled more, and he still had Pajamas on.

"How did you get into my house?" 

"With Magic, suck it biches." Sean appeared behind him. 

"Oh Good God." I put my hand on my eyes and turned back to my computer. I heard them come up behind me and they each put one hand on my shoulders. Sean's face appeared in front of me, his 'death stare' pasted on his face. 

"Whatcha doing?" Toby also appeared on my right, so I had these two assholes blocking my view. 

"Trying to check my Fucking email." Toby wiggled his pointer finger at me. 

"Now now, there's no need for that kind of language."

"Or tone young man."

Great. Now they were acting like my parents. I rolled my eyes and leaned back into my office chair. Toby and Sean then sat on the ledge of my desk, crossing their legs and putting their hands on their knees. Toby started talking with a lisp. 

"So Jack, whatchu planning on doing today? Maybe we could have couscous?" 

Sean busted up laughing and I just shook my head, facepalming myself. I put both hands on my face, sliding them downwards. Toby then jumped up off my desk, except he missplaced his heelys. The wheels were out, and when he landed he rolled and fell straight on his back. I snickered abit, knowing that if I showed I had a weakness for people falling, they would try to get to me more. 

Toby got up fast, brushing off his plaid pants, and he heelyed out of the room into the hallway. Sean just stared at me then at my computer. 

"Hey! Neeeeeeeew Emaaaaaaaail!" He yelled that and then followed Toby. I looked at my computer. Fan Mail. I opened it and read it.

"Dear Jack from JacksFilms,

I am a huge fan and well, Hi! Anyway, I emailed you this because she is one of my favorite YouTubers as well. Here's her video and her username. See what you think??? Thanks and Bye!"

I looked at the video, the 'cover' of it with a brown haired girl, big brown eyes, doing Sean's exact death stare. The name read, "In Love With A Stranger(Song)". I clicked on it, thinking it was some stupid song. I read the views. 3,000,000. Holy Shit. And how many subscribers? I clicked on her name, SwordSwingingSteph. 1,587,987 Subscribers. Holy mother of God. I clicked play on the video and watched it. There was the girl. Long straight brown hair, a bit plump, but not ridiculous. She held a electric guitar in her hands. 

She struck one chord and I fell in love with this SwordSwingingSteph. Her voice was low, but not so low. It was kinda jazzy sounding actually. I watched this video, and man was she fucking hilarious. She kept following this random dude around, saying how she was meant for him. She kept jumping out of alleyways, bushes, even from trees. After the video was over, I went on her profile again and looked at her bio. This is what it read. 

"Heys Guys, Girls, or whatever the hell you are! I'm Stephane Adams, and I am 25 years old. I play all of the instruments used, oh yes, only guitars are used. It seems like I got popular, even though I didn't even try half the time. People say I should act my age, but why the hell would I? Then I would have responsibilities. Well, haha, I do, but hey, I have a way around everything. If you want to email me, even to just say hello, here's my email. SwordsAreAwesome@rocketmail.com"

Hmm.. Should I? Maybe.. Maybe I will. I clicked on the blue lined email and waited for it to load. Loading... Loading... Done. Man that took forever. I looked at it. What should I say? I thought for a moment. I then began typing.

Subject: YouTube Suggestion

"Dear Miss Adams,

I got a suggestion from one of your fans to watch your song, 'In Love With A Stranger.' I thought it was very good and was actually wondering if you would like to do a video together or meet sometime, as business partners of course. Hope you get this email.

-Jack Douglass"

I clicked send, hoping I said the right thing. I leaned back in my chair, and waited.

*Super short i know! Please forgive me! Hope you enjoyed it though!*