Nine

I awoke on Jack's bed. I sat up, rubbing my head. It was a long night of good and bad dreams. I couldn't tell if they were real or fake.

I slid out of bed, feeling a chill crawl up my legs. I only had a tank top on. I looked for my pajama pants, since I probably kicked them off again in the middle of the night.

I pulled them on, realizing that they were short shorts. Shit. I straightened my back and put my brown hair in a pony, since if I tried to brush it I'd have an Afro.

Rubbing my eyes, I slid down the hallway, running into walls and even a door.

"Stephane! At least you're up!"

I opened my eyes to see Jack on the couch, shirtless and with shorts on.

"Ready for a day on the.. Woah." He eyed me, looking up and down.

"Ready for what?"

"Uh.." Jack rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed for staring.

"A.. Just a beach day."

"Oh! Let me get dressed!"

I ran to his bedroom and closed the door. I grabbed my denim shorts and slipped them on. I took off my shirt, having nothing in but shorts and flip flops. So I was rather exposed.

"Hey Stephane I.." I covered my chest as Jack walked in.

"What the hell? Haven't you heard of knocking?!"

"Sorry! Sorry!" He turned around, slamming the door really fast.

Jesus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short but my shoulder is starting to cramp up like a jerk again.

:(

Love you guys

Debuscus