Eleven

We got back to Jack's place. It was night time, and I let Jack go first.

Bad Move.

When I walked in, the door slammed behind me. I heard breathing. I ran into his room and shut the door.

"Jesus Christ..." I gasped in air, and I threw myself on his bed. Jack jumped from the closet and on top of me.

"What the hell?!"

He laughed and turned on the light beside the bed, still laying on top of me.

"Well hello there Stephane."

"Hi Jack."

"Well, this is a wonderful position."

"It sure is.."

Jack put his nose to mine.

"Jack.. What are you doing?"

"Stephane.. Trust me."

Jack kissed me lightly on the lips. I gasped in for air and he got off of me.

"Jack please.. Come back." I sat up and he came crawling up the bed. He reached me and kissed me again, his hands on my waist.

"It's dark outside."

"Perfect."

Jack kissed me again, this time not soft, but more passionate. I kissed him back, reaching for his face. His hands went up and down my waist in a rubbing motion.

"Jack.. I don't want to do this now."

Why did I say that?! I mentally facepalmed myself and looked at him. His eyes were sad, but understanding.

"I get it. Trust me. I love you Stephane."

"Jack I.."

He kissed me again. Soft yet passionate.

"Good night Steph. I'll let you have my bed tonight." He got off the bed and started walking out the bedroom.

"Jack wait. Sleep with me tonight."

"What?" He turned, his eyes shocked.

"I want you to hold me tonight. I don't want to be alone."

Jack smiled, and it reached his eyes. I loved when his smile did that. He crawled beside me and wrapped his arms under my breasts.

"Uh Jack?"

"Shit sorry." He lowered them so they were around my waist.

I slept there peacefully and soundly. It was nice to feel him against me. I felt whole.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I awoke to the morning sun shining through the window. I stretched out my legs and arms only to lightly hit Jack in the face with my elbow.

"Damn it.." I looked down. Jack's arms moved so they were below my breasts again, but he was fast asleep.

I heard the vibration of a phone coming from the bedroom. I moved Jack's arms and crawled out of bed slowly.

I ruffled my hair as I went to pick up the phone. I turned it on and the lock screen was from yesterday. Me on the beach. It was Jack's phone.

It was Sean.

'Hey bud come over 4 a beer l8r?'

I just sighed and set his phone down. I wasn't going to go through his privacy. Huh.. My phone was out here too.

I sat down and looked at my phone. Brad and Wyatt contacted me.

'Hey steph u busy today? ~Braddyboo~'

'Steph, answer ur txts. _Wyatt_Skater_

How about no to you Wyatt? I answered Brad's by telling him I was going somewhere for the night. I knew it was too early for him to wake up but it's still nice to say something.

I got up, putting my phone on the coffee table as I walked by. I went to the kitchen and opened up the fridge.

"Nothin.. Absolutely nothin here." I muttered to myself and I closed the fridge. When I closed the fridge, Jack was standing there.

"Shit!"

Jack was actually startled too. He jumped back and hit his butt against the end of the couch.

"Stephane! I thought you left?"

"Why would I leave you?"

"Bec-Because I made those advances to you."

I laughed so hard I didn't produce air.

"You gotta be kidding me! I don't care. I actually kinda enjoyed it!"

"Wait what?!" Jack moved towards me, putting his hands on my hips.

"I enjoyed it." I looked deeply into his eyes. I knew where this was headed and did I care?

No. I didn't.

I kissed him and pushed him back into his bedroom. He closed the door with his foot. We laid down, kissing. His hands trailed up the hem of my shirt. His hands were cold and I got chills.

Jack looked deeply into my eyes when he broke the kiss for the first time.

"You sure about this?"

I just wrapped my arms around him and pushed him down, kissing him roughly.

Oh no. I didn't care. And I was sure. I've been waiting for this moment for well, forever. And I wanted it to be him. Never anybody else.

Jack Douglass.