Twenty-One (Message)

Hey guys!! This story is almost gonna be over.. In a chapter or two. I don't want to end it but it's been on for a while. Thanks. Here's the new chapter:

I didn't mean to be so pissy at Jack. I just wasn't in the best mood and I really just wanted to sit. I was on the couch next to Jack, my hand on his. He felt tense, nervous. Toby was setting up the movie. I could feel Jack's eyes on me, inspecting me.

"Stephane.. what's wrong?"

"Me. My life that I dragged you into."

"Stephane.."

"Jack. I'm not the right one for you."

Jack just looked at me, his green eyes starting to water.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"No. I just want you to know now my life is pretty crazy and I just don't deserve you."

"Stephane.. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Stop saying I don't deserve you. You deserve everything. And I want you. Not anyone else. Understand?" Jack took my face in his hands. I didn't want to agree with him, but I do not wanna lose him. I don't know what I'd do if I did.

"Yes Jack. I understand." Jack then kissed me, soft and gentle. I still felt that spark between us. After all this I thought he wouldn't want me. Want us. Toby was watching us, smiling.

"Come on you two. You guys can go back to Jack's if you want too."

"Really Toby?"

"Yeah. No hard feelings. I'll drop you two off."

He paused Iron Man and walked outside. Jack and I followed him, walking into the crisp night air.

"Come on. Let's go."