Thirteen

*WARNING!! THERE IS A SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER!! IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT, I'LL RECAP WITH CHAPTER FOURTEEN.*

I slipped on sweatpants and a tank top. Jack was out there with Sean and I didn't know.

"Is it safe?"

"Yeah babe."

I slinked out of the bedroom and walked quietly toward Jack. Sean was gone, and Jack looked frustrated.

"Jack.. What's wrong?"

"Do you love me? Or are you just using me?"

"What?!"

"Nothing... I'm being stupid and immature."

"Yeah.. You are. You know what would make you feel better?" I strutted across the room, and I sat on his lap. I felt him get hard.

"What would make me feel better?"

I kissed him, softly at first, then passionately. After a while, I pushed my tongue against his lips, begging for entry. He opened his lips ever so slightly.

"Steph.." He moaned. I was rubbing against him, my tongue exploring his mouth. His tongue twisted with mine. My hands reached up, grabbing his hair. Jack's hands went down to my lower back.

"Want to take this to the bedroom?"

"No.. I don't."

Jack looked shocked when I said that. I pulled him toward me, and I laid down on the couch. I saw the bulge in his jeans.

"Come on Jack. You know you want to." Was I being flirty? Oh god I was.

Jack pressed his body against mine, his lips on my neck. His hands were exploring my stomach, and I knew he was waiting for the right moment.

"Am I allowed?" Jack mumbled against my neck seductively.

I nodded, and his hands trailed up, reaching just below my breasts. He grinded against me gently, just allowing me to feel how excited he was.

"Jack.." He kissed me, his tongue in my mouth, my tongue in his. My hands went to the bulge, and I heard him moan in my mouth. I squeezed a little and rubbed. He moaned more.

Jack's hands went under my bra and I shuddered. His hands were cold, and my body reacted. He removed his hands, and got off of me gently.

"Are you sure?"

"Jack, I've never been so sure."

He stood me up, pulling off my shirt. Jack stood there for a moment before wrapping his arms around me, unhooking my bra. It fell to the floor and his hands were there once more. I pulled him down onto the couch, him on top. I slipped off his shirt and out my hands on his chest.

"Stephane.. You know how you make me feel?"

"I don't know."

"Good. Keep doing what you're doing."

He pushed his lips against mine, groping me, exploring every inch of my torso. Then he reached the waist band of my sweats. He paused, pulled away from the kiss.

I lifted up my hips, allowing him to pull off my sweatpants. He crouched there, staring at me. His eyes were wide.

"Well?"

"I can't believe.."

"Don't then.. Come to the fantasy."

He rubbed against me, and I stealthily reached my hand down, pulling on his zipper. Jack didn't care, he kept kissing my body.