Four

"Toby hey!"

Toby was laying on my couch with a laptop on his chest, checking out YouTube videos.

"What?" He had bags under his eyes. He looked tired as hell.

"Look up SwordSwingingSteph for me."

"Mm. Why?"

"She's the girl I'm meeting in an hour. Just look her up please."

Without saying a word, he typed in her name and looked at her profile. She had a new Vlog up. From 10 minutes ago.

"Click on it." He did. And we waited for it to load.

"Hey Guys, Girls, and other." She waved her hands and winked at that moment. Toby looked at me. "Anyway, I have a business meeting today and maybe I'll post pictures on Instagram. SwordSwingingSteph is the IG name by the way." She winked once more

"I got a fan, who's name I will not disclose, who suggested a video to Jack Douglass, from JacksFilms. I got a email reply from that poor guy and I got his number so we can have a meetup. Maybe even do a video together!" Stephane clapped her hands together and smiled, her brown eyes shining.

Toby and I connected eyes.

"This is the girl you've been muttering about in your sleep?"

"What?! I have Fucking not talked about her In my sleep...."

"Yeah, you have. I heard you last night. You were mumbling her name." Toby winked at me and smiled that smile girls swooned over. I just blushed and looked away.

"Well whatever. I'm meeting her. Oh shit! I gotta go! Bye Toby! Take care of my stuff!" I ran out my door, excited to meet this Stephane Adams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short. :( sorry you guys, but I still hope you enjoyed it.

Love you guys

Debuscus