Something happened

Crystal"s POV
" SEX SCENES " I exclaimed in my head . This was very nerve racking for me because this is the same man that gives me butterflies every time I see him , the man who makes me laugh even on my worse days , and I was gonna have to kiss him and act like we were having sex. At first I was nervous because right before that he was flirting with me very frequently, I knew he was playing with me but something told me that he wasn't. When we got ready to film I was so nervous that he called his wife and she told me to just do my job like that helped at all. Soon enough I got comfortable but not too comfortable because he's married with the fact of it but I still had these feelings and it didn't seem like they were going away any time soon either.

About a week later we wrapped season 2 of the show . I was home and settled he called me and asked if he could come over because he needed to talk. My initial thought was this was not a good idea but me being me I said he could come over. He was here he knocked I opened the door invite him in you know the traditional way. Sitting in my living room he began to say.
Dialogue:
C: so what's wrong
D: I feel like we're close enough that we can talk about anything and you would do anything for me
C: depending on what it is but yea ofc what's on your mind
D: can I stay here
C: stay here as in my house
D: yea, because they closed the hotel I'm staying at for inspection, and there isn't any flights until next week
At first I was pondering the idea because it was a long stretch but then I considered
C: well ofc that's fine
He hugged me and I felt the warmth of his body yet again I was back in the place where I felt safe for just that split second. The next night he was there something happened.