It happened

Devale's POV

It happened I finally took action upon my thoughts. I made a move. She couldn't resist me no matter how hard she tried and fought Lust and passion took over. As we were beginning to cross the point of no return she stopped and fled up the stairs. I went chasing after her. We both entered into the room.
Dialogue:
C: omg I can't believe I just did that (shaking her head with her hands over her face)
D: you didn't do anything you didn't want to do (attempting to grab ahold of her)
C: you're right but you are married and I respect your wife
D: can we not talk about her right now please
C: what the fuck do you mean THATS YOUR WIFE

Crystal started breathing heavy to calm her down I grabbed ahold of her. She tried to fight me but there was still a strong urge in the air. The sexual tension between us was so obvious. Before I knew it as I'm holding her in my arms she looked up glared at me with seduction in her eyes and kissed me. I couldn't control myself the moment that I had been waiting for was here she finally gave into me. We continued kissing as she led me to the bed. We approached the bed in the middle of kiss she pushed me down so that is was in a sitting position . She began to untie her robe revealing her sexy burgundy matching panty set. The robe dropped to the floor and Crystal climbed on top of me. Grinding her body against mine as she continued to kiss me. Her kisses were so soft and sensual nothing like what I had experienced on set or even with my wife. She removed my shirt while pushing me back to a laying down position. Sitting on top of me she began to unhook her bra. Grabbing my hands to cup her breast she resumed grinding on me. As I felt myself getting aroused I flipped her over and took control. Then we embarked on passionate love making. Her touches were so soft and her moans that filled the air only made it more pleasing. The things she whispered in my ear only made me go harder.

After the long night we had we woke up the next morning feeling great not regretting anything but a little shame. Crystal woke up in my arms and we began conversation.
Dialogue~
D: good morning ( smiling)
C: good morning (laughing)
D: did you sleep well
C: you know I slept good (sitting up biting her lip)
D: yea I know (winking at her) what you tryna do today ?
C: you ... nahh I'm just kidding I was thinking running some errands
D: okay I'll go with you
C: are you sure about that (sitting with uncertainty )
D: what do you mean am I sure?
I was a little shocked to see Crystal acting like this after the night we just had. It's not like nobody knows about what is going on between us.
"Crystal" I say wrapping my arms around her I then go on to reassure her that we both wanted this and we are both good.
C: so let me ask you this now that we've crossed the line what does this mean going forward
D: it means that we are gonna continue to be friends stop stressing about nothing
C: you're right I guess I'm overthinking it
D: so can I come with you
C: ughh I guess I gotta take a shower and get ready
D: alright let me get in with you
C: nope then I'll never get to run my errands
D: please ( looking with puppy dog eyes)
Crystal finally gives in and let's me join her in the shower. Of course we had a great time in the shower. As we are getting out of the shower I am all over her and she is all over me. We get dressed and head downstairs. It seemed like everything was going so perfectly me and crystal finally broke a barrier it seemed we were living in our own abyss. Until my phone started ringing and the caller ID read

WIFEYYYYY 🔐

I felt an intense look being thrown at me. I wasn't sure if I should answer the phone or ignore it.

Authors note ~
What will be devale next move ??
Is Crystal overthinking where she stands with Devale ?
Read more to find out hope you guys enjoyeddddd