Compromise

( I did proofread but excuse any mistakes)

Crystals POV

After whatever that was we went through today with Khadeen and her new nigga. Devale decided that we needed something to take our minds off everything. So we invited a couple of friends to go out with us in celebration of Devale's divorce. He told me to pick the spot an he would tell everyone to be there. I picked this place I use to go to when I was tricking niggas but I am delivered from that. It was nice and a vibe it had been a while since I been there so when we arrived I was shocked to see how much they renovated it. Devale parked the car and came around to open my door.

D: you ready
C: yea yea I'm ready
D: good cus we gettin fucked up tonight (starts singing & dancing )
C: you wanna dance background for Beyoncé so bad (laughing)
D: I could get up there an buss a few moves
C: alright you gone buss your ass if you keep playing

We laughed as we approached the door. The security let us in because we called ahead to make reservations to avoid standing in that big ass line outside. We got to our section to order drinks. A few moments after our arrival everyone we had invited started to come in. The Dj was playing the right music we were taking shot after shot all in all we were having a good time. I peeped that Devale was getting drunk so I paced myself so that at least one of us would be sober enough to get us home safely. I found no problem in that because it is his night. I was on the dance floor with my best friend Kayla when my favorite party song came on. Bring it back started playing and I started moving. I was throwing it back on Kayla when I felt a sudden switch happen behind me. I paused and looked back it was Devale with his hands around my waist and his lower parts rested on mine. Enjoying the moment I continued to dance on him not caring who or what was watching us. The night progressed into something drastically unfortunately someone had got word that some gang members were coming to shoot up the club because of a prior situation that happened last weekend. So I got my crew an we were out. It was a struggle getting a drunk Devale in the car but I managed. I said my goodbyes and we were off to Devale's apartment. On the ride there he kept telling me how much he loved me and one day when I'm ready he was going to marry me until he fell asleep . Part of me didn't pay him any mind because he was drunk but the other really took in what he was saying it caused me to really think about what it is that I'm doing here. Arriving at his apartment I woke him from his nap telling him that he was home.

C: hey D wake up sleepyhead we're here
D: (groaning) carry me
C: nigga what
D: nahh I'm just playing I'm up
C: very funny
D: nahh but seriously thank you
C: how many times are you gonna thank me for being a friend
D: as many times as it takes
C: whatever (giggling)
D: you coming up?
C: I don't think that's a good idea
D: Crys it's fine I might be drunk but I remember boundaries
C: yea boundaries that I'm not scared of you crossing but me
D: hey look I have no problem with that
C: see that's why I'm going home
D: alright I was just teasing come on it's late and I'm not finna let you drive all the way home by yourself. So either you staying here or I'm going home with you
C: where am I going to sleep you did just move in and your guest room is not finished
D: okay you can sleep with me i promise I'll give you your space ( holding out his pinky)
C: okay fine I guess I'll stay

I was reluctant to stay with Devale because I knew if I was around him any longer I knew what would transpire. As I mentioned before he doesn't need that right now. But at last I gave in. When we reached his apartment he guided me into the bedroom.

D: which side do you want
C: it doesn't matter honestly
D: okay

He started building a fort of pillows to separate us. I went in the bathroom to change into something more comfortable. Devale gave me on of his shirts to sleep in which made me want him more because his scent was all over it.  I came out the bathroom to his masterpiece.

D: TA DAAAA
C: D
D: what
C: are you serious
D: yes I'm deadass you thought I was playing
C: this is so childish
D: yes it is but it's a secure way for us to sleep so I won't cross any boundaries
C: well I appreciate that
D: I can't lie you looking extra good in that t-shirt
C: boy go to sleep
D: alright goodnight
C: goodnight

The sexual tension between us was hard to resist but we managed to get through the night. Although the fort between us didn't hold up because that morning I woke up in his arms. I guess it was a natural instinct of mine but it's where I felt safe.
We woke up refreshed feeling great talking about how the night was when our phones started buzzing uncontrollably. We were shocked to see it but we knew it was coming.

Author's Note 🥰
What did they wake up and see?
How are we liking this Crystal and Devale?
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter 😘
Give feedback 😝