one 🥲

Yeah... I kinda regret this.. 💀
But people voted so I can't leave y'all hanging

Jungkook let out a small sigh walking down the halls. He hated it, he hated that they were forced to have roommates. You're telling me-- he topped his class, sleepless nights studying, tons of ass kissing just for him to share a dorm with someone who probably smelt like hot Cheetos 24/7 or a fucking pick me???

Worse yet, his parents said 'dO iT fOr thE exPerIeNce-' what a load of bullshit...

He didn't really like well... People. They were loud and obnoxious, they knew no boundaries and thought once they had money they can have anything they wanted... Well they could but still..

A pout adorned his lips as he went to the huge hall room that could accompany all the students they university had.

A sighed escaped his lips pushing open the door, hearing so many conversarsations that were all just noise background when he spotted the front rows.

Slowly his cheeks heated up. There sat the pretty silver head laughing at something his best friend Jimin had said with wiggling eyebrows. He had on a soft looking baby blue jacket with a white top underneath and a cute plaid blue skirt that perfectly wrapped around his small waist and thick thighs.

His shirt had a slit revealing a little peak of the big globes he uniquely possessed. Jungkook quickly looked away wanting to respect him no matter how much it was tempting.

Kim Taehyung was just so... Beautiful and sexy.

(Without the bag)

(Without the bag)

Jungkook sat away from them in the back to not embarrass himself. He sat there with earphones in his ears reading a book about two idiotic lovers missing the couple glances he received from the boy he was admiring not too long ago.

The doors slammed open making everyone flinch as a short stubby man stumbled through with a grumble. His suit was wrinkly and dirty from God knows what. Ew it's the principal. The man just was disgusting. He made girls feel uncomfortable but hey- he owned the place there was nothing he could do.

The man climbed the stairs probably out of breathe from the 5 levels. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. He was pathetic.

"Good morning students! Settle down!" He grunted tapping the mic annoying the people who didn't even want to be here.  Jungkook sighed getting ready for annoying minutes of hearing the bald headed man's voice.

"As you know, we will be be choosing roommates today, to make things easier you will all go to your form teachers and they will be calling role and giving keys and room numbers. Any problems contact them immediately, the rest of this week will be to move in and get comfortable to adjust to your new schedules. Thank you."

That's all?

Jungkook shrugged and got up with everyone else heading to their assigned classes.

Oh shit...

Jungkook's eyes widened seeing the most popular group move towards his direction. He walked backwards and almost tripped over the trash can earning a little attention from them.

He flushed seeing Taehyung look at him and giggle confidently walking towards him. Jungkook felt his breathe hitch and his muscles tense as the strawberry banana scent invaded his nose, the shorter having bent for picking up a book.

"You dropped this." His deep, smooth voice said softly holding up the book he was reading. Jungkook. Couldn't. Move. Maybe it was how Taehyung so easily made eye contact, his big brown eyes sparking naturally or how his pink full lips stretched into a small pretty smile.

He tilted his head raising a perfect eyebrow. "Earth to you?" "O-oh! Th-thank you." Jungkook blabbered out nonsense earning an amused giggle. He took the book careful not to touch his hand and bowed running out of there in a heartbeat.

Fuck, fuck, fuck he made a fool out of himself just because Taehyung picked up his books. Jungkook groaned dragging his hands down his face as he reached the classroom first.

'Waaaw genius, so smooth.' he seethed to himself blushing in embarrassment. He freaked out over the littlest thing.

Slowly the classroom filled up an thank God Taehyung wasn't in his form class or else he would've dug his grave right here and captioned it
'Here lies an idiot sandwich' .

"Good morning guys! I bet you're all happy that the rest of the week is off." Cheers erupted making the teacher chuckle. "Me too, I don't get to see you gremlins." The students protested and Jungkook snorted. He always liked Ms. Jessi.

"Now! Line up cause I ain't moving! I'll give you all you key which is attached to your room number and don't - I mean don't! Loose it, cause I'll have to get another one. " she hissed knowing it had some jackasses who would purposely give her work to do.

The classes followed her rules lining up and collecting their keys .

Jungkook looked at his sitting in his seat.

Room 69..

He snorted. 'Your mind is in the gutter Jeon Jungkook..'

🍒

Well I guess this will be my second book🧍‍♂️

-Yoonji 💙