fourteen 😍

"Alright people, y'all ready for this party?"
The group perked up at Namjoon. "You're hosting a party?! Fuck yeah!" Hoseok almost screeched, practically bouncing in his seat with Jimin. What? It was dancing and alcohol, they were definitely in.

They were currently at lunch after Jin practically dragging Jungkook along to be with them and let's just say Kim Namjoon's parties are the best parties. Wanna get wasted on the best stuff? Hook up with cuties and a huge frigging pool? He was your guy.

"Yeah, gotta send out invites too ykow spread the word." Jungkook admired the older to be honest. He was confident, smart and never froze up. He was so cool in the younger's eyes.

"You guys coming?" "Of course we're coming Joon, your parties are the best!" "Yoongi hyung all you do is go to the cinema and sleep after stealing my blankets and food. The boy smiled smugly all comfortable on Jimin's lap. It seems he only sat on chairs when it was class, I mean why have boyfriends with thick thighs if you ain't gonna use em? "Ah, a wise fellow you are." They laughed at his antics.

"You Tae?" Namjoon asked the male next to Jungkook who was circling random patterns on the youngest's thighs under the table. The ash headed boy hummed tilting his head and Jungkook wondered how it would've been if Taehyung sat in his lap at lunch. He blushed and looked down a little. What the hell was that?

"Sure~ I have nothing else to do." They nodded and turned to Jungkook was already in his own world.

Jungkook continued eating his lunch wondering what he'll do on that day when Taehyung is gone. Maybe he'll go for a walk in the park or that new library that opened? He always wanted to go, it looked really peaceful.

He heard there was a nice small cafe built in too. He could already imagine himself with a nice cup of banana milk with extra whip cream and an interesting book. Nice.

"Jungkook?" He looked up mid bite, eyes flickering between all the people staring at him. He giggled.

"You're kidding." Namjoon tilted his head. "Huh? What do you mean? You don't wanna go to the party?" Jungkook's jaw dropped as he searched Namjoon for any signs he was joking.

"You're inviting me? Hyung you know I'm considered as the weird kid that no one either has ever heard of or bothered talking to right?" He questioned staring at him as if he had gone mad.

"So?? Ain't no one give a fuck." Jin said and laughed slapping the table and the others cracked up. "You think we care about all that Kook, you're part of our friend group now, we like you kid." Yoongi snickered at his bewildered face.

"Kookie~ close your mouth." He gulped and looked down at Taehyung who giggled. "Told ya we didn't care, what do you say? Wanna go with us?" It kinda felt like a dream. The 6 most popular and fangirled about boys were calling him their friend and so far they hadn't asked him for homework, bad talked him or sent him to get something and said pay for it in the name of 'friendship'. He couldn't believe it.

"Um.. What do I wear?"

"I'm not wearing that."

It turns out, the party was tonight. Can you believe that?? You telling me that you just wake up and plan a party for tonight??? Didn't they have school tomorrow- oh wait today's Friday.

They've known each other for like almost two months now. Where did all the time go? His mind race thinking of random things.

Anyways- here he stood in front of Jimin and Taehyung who were currently trying to get him to wear a corset.