twenty-five ✨

she cute😼.. kowaii 🌸

6: 37 am...

Yawning, Taehyung checked the time. It seems they were just arriving to the place, a couple minutes away.

He looked around seeing mostly everyone sleeping. One random kid playing games on his phone.

Then he looked up at Jungkook, quickly feeling soft by his cute snores. He smiled and giggled a little, poking his nose.

Taehyung liked their nose, it was big, fit their face perfectly for some reason. It was amazing how this boy pulled off a big nose.

Leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder he decided to pass the time playing with the rings on their fingers, tracing the veins that popped randomly.

Their hands were still so soft, they took care of himself and that was attractive to Taehyung. He did see some pimples breaking out and he figured he would fix that for them.

Taehyung yawned again, almost dozing off when he felt a small squeeze on his thigh. He hummed, realizing Jungkook was up.

"Morning." He greeted but Jungkook just grumbled lowly, blinking away sleep and light.

"Are we there yet?"

"Almost. You should stay up cause you're not gonna wanna get up in a couple minutes." Taehyung smiled, looking at them longingly. He really wanted to kiss his bread cheeks and sit in his lap.

But their school would make such a big deal out of it, he knew they didn't like so much attention. They were so shy.

"What do you wanna do first?" Taehyung questioned, pushing back hair behind his hair, they were getting longer now. He really needed a cut.

"Swim. Been wanting to for a while." Jungkook mumbled pushing back the strands that fell from behind his ear again.

It was strange. Getting Taehyung to blush was a difficult task.

Yet, somehow, Jungkook got him to blush at least 7 times this week... it's Wednesday..

Jungkook noticed this and chose to tease him, winking at him and giving his cute smile. Taehyung rolled his eyes but giggled.

They didn't need some conversation to enjoy themselves.. just stating at each other was enough.

Because they liked each other.

Or loved..

Yea.. I'd say they Loved each other..

Taehyung loved Jungkook..
and
Jungkook loved Taehyung..

"My Back painsss." Hoseok grumbles, stretching his back. "And you call me old." Yoongi scoffs looking the younger up and down.

Hoseok stuck his tongue out at the shorter immediately stopping when he was glared at. "Actin like a 5 year old." Yoongi scoffed, folding his arms.

'He's scary..' Jungkook thought giggling to himself.

They were assigned cabins already, two people per hut. I'm telling you, this a rich people camp. It ain't normal.

Jimin literally organized a whole trip because he wanted to delay exams that Jungkook already studied for. Just the thought made him wonder what's going on inside their head.

Shrugged it off anyway. He had more time to convince Taehyung to study.

"Hyunggg~" He whined standing near the older who was busy angry texting his dad. Harassing the boy on that trip he was so obsessed about.

"What?" Jungkook pouted moving to look over the their head to see his texts. "Why you stressing already? We're on vacation." "My dad's getting on my fucking nerves." Jungkook hummed keeping his distance now.

When Taehyung cussed angrily it was best to just leave him alone... or fuck his brains out. but. you know.

For the next 20 minutes the others had went to their own assigned places, Jungkook and Taehyung in there's. Jungkook was packing up his suit case, huffing when Taehyung was just cursing at his phone.

He marched over and grabbed it. It was scary seeing that cold glare but he stood his ground.

"Give it back Jungkook. Right. Now." Taehyung stood up, looking up at the taller who was practically shaking under his gaze.

"N-no! Don't stress so much hyung, let's do something together. I'm so boredd." He pouted, knowing exactly how to get his way.

"Jeon Jungkook." Shit. "Give me back my phone, now." Jungkook placed it in his palm eyes falling on the floor. "You're really pushing it these days." Taehyung said, glaring daggers at his dongseang.

"You want sum to make you stop acting like a brat?" "N-no.." He mumbled shaking his head. Taehyung hummed watching his fluffy heap of hair move with his action.

"You act like you need it. " Taehyung got up and moved to the small kitchen. "Now come, we're making cookies." Taehyung subconsciously smiled hearing his giggled and feet tapping behind himself.

How cute.

Time Skip... an hour later..

"Jin hyung must cook really good." Jungkook mumbled out, shoving birthday cake cookies in his mouth. Taehyung giggled and nodded.

"He does." He replied, grunting softly as he sat on the counters taking one himself.

"Cause if he taught you– and you cook like this, his kitchen must be top tier heaven things." Taehyung laughed, staring at them found my while they sneakily found their way between his legs.

Jungkook giggled doing his happy dance making Taehyung giggle before joining his swaying.

"You're such a baby yknow that, baby?" Taehyung purred, wiping crumbs from his mouth. "You're baby right? Mommy?" Jungkook smiled widely pretending he didn't know what he was doing.

"Of course... only my baby."

He said, kissing away the crumbs from his mouth, trailing down to his neck, giving him light pretty kisses.

Jungkook moaned and groaned, gripping Taehyung's thick thighs to control himself.

"Don't s-stop.." He whimpered, gasping when Taehyung immediately stopped.

"Why? W-what-"

"I told you, you need sum to make you stop acting like such a brat."

🍒

🧍‍♂️

-Yoonji 💜