seventeen 😋

Jungkook had been writing his notes when someone plopped in the chair right in front of him dropping a lunch box on his desk. He looked up with wide eyes seeing Taehyung there.

"You need to eat Kookie." The noisy class silenced as they stared at the two, one of Jake's minions slipping out to call the asshole.

The quite boy opened his mouth and closed, gaping a little before he looked around seeing the class mumble at the two.

"Look at me. Not them. Eat right now I haven't seen you eat in two weeks." Taehyung said, furrowing his brows in worry. "I'm not hungry hyung, I had a snack before class." Taehyung only leaned forward slowly, slightly creeping him out at the serious look.

"Eat." Jungkook nibbled at his lip and looked at the box. He was hungry, he was really hungry. But he had so much to do for the pass two weeks he had no time to take care of himself.

"If I eat some can I go back to doing work?" "All. You must eat all." Jungkook sighed and closed his book placing down the pen. He reached forward and opened the lunch box seeing sushi and rice at the side.

He smiled a little. "Thank you Tae hyung." He picked up the chop sticks only for them to be slapped out his hand.

"Hey nerd! What did I tell you huh?" Jungkook's eyes widened and he looked at Taehyung while closing the box. "Don't hide that? What's it? Give it to me you don't deserve it!"

"Give him back it Jake! Stop being such an asshole!"  Taehyung stood up glaring at the man who just stared at him in lust. "Why won't you stop wasting your time on a nerd and start hanging with us?? Your friends and you are too good for him don't ya think?"

Jake grabbed the lunch and scoffed. "He doesn't deserve this! Look at him!' They laughed and Jake raised it in the air. "Stop it!"

He threw it at Jungkook who closed his eyes waiting for the impact only to never get it as his head was pushed out of the way.

He opened his eyes... And they turned black. He felt a foreign feeling bubble in his stomach watching Taehyung with food all over his clothes. His cheek had been scraped from the edge of the bowl against his face, blood trickling down his soft cheeks.

The room froze while Jungkook tries to breathe slowly. He didn't get upset often, he didn't get angry. He didn't want to get angry because he was about to kill that fucker.

They flinched when calmly he stood up and calmly took off his glasses.

He placed it on the desk carefully and rolled up his hoodie sleeves. "You." He pointed at a girl who flinched. "Watch that door, don't let any teachers in and stay out of my way." His voice was awefully calm as the sea, tongue prodding at his cheek before he turned to Jake.

As soon as the girl stood by the door he stomped to Jake and picked him up by the collar throwing him into the wall at full speed. Screams and gasps came from them as the quite boy who was always a 'joke' stomped over to Jake and landed punch after on his nose breaking the bone at the first hit.

Taehyung watched frozen in his spot as Jungkook beat the boy black and blue. Was that.. His Kookie?

"How dare you?" His voice darkened as he picked him up and slammed him back into the wall. Jungkook took him by the hair and dragged him to the door unlocking it before dragging him to the Hall earning surprised looks.

Taehyung stumbled behind them stopping as his body shook. It was like a flip had been switched.

Jungkook went to the main Hall, where they always hit him and and slammed him into the locker, kicking him hard in his side despite all the people watching with horrified expressions. "HOW DARE YOU HURT HIM? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT IN FRONT OF ME!? YOU WANTED ME TO FIGHT BACK? FINE I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU THEN."

News spread fast, students from all over rushed to the main Hall watching the bloody scene. Even the rest of the friend group.

"Taehyung! What- holy fuck." Namjoon gulped as they watched it. Jake had been already coughing up blood, lowly begging for him to stop but Jungkook was a beast. He kept slamming his fist into his body without stopping. Throwing him into the locker and floor ruthlessly.

"S-stop him. Hyung please it's like it's a completely different persom, stop him.." Taehyung said tugging on Namjoon's hand. He and Hoseok and went to the scene and called him.

"Jungkook!"

"Kook!"

"Cmon man he's had enough!"

"You'll kill him!"

"Good." He whispered at Hoseok's word.

"This is for hurting my Tae hyung. And this is for making him cry over me. And this is for bullying everyone in this school. And this is for making me do this." He grumbled after each punch.

Namjoon and Hoseok grabbed his arms and yanked him away struggling as the younger was actually ripped. "Let me go! I'll take care of the fuckin demon!" He kept screaming at then as Jin called the school's nurse checking Jake's pulse.

"He's out cold Jungkook!" The boy didn't stop, it was as if he wanted to actually kill him.

"Kookie?" Taehyung whispered making him freeze up. He literally froze staring at Jake's bloody face. What has he done..?

His eyes returned to the soft brown, bambi eyes wide and frightened. "H-hyung, y-your cheek.. Is it hurting? D-did it bleed? I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt him so bad, i-it just happened." He panicked realizing what just happened. Everyone stared at him like he was some monster..

"Come Kookie, let's get you cleaned up." Taehyung smiled softly and held out his hand but Jungkook saw. He saw how he was shaking.

🍒

A bitch snapped 👽

-Yoonji 💙