twelve 😶

"Woah-" Jungkook mumbled as he walked into the room with wide eyes. There Taehyung had on a white bra, a short skirt with pleats and white socks.

The male gulped and Taehyung smirked at him making him blush. "Hi clumsy~"

"Y-you have practice today? Cheer?" "Mhm, you gonna watch me like you always do?" The tomato nodded timidly looking down earning a soft coo. "Y-you know that I watch the cheer team?"

"Of course pretty, I always see you~ I pay attention to things that catch my eye." Jungkook smiled shyly twiddling with his fingers.

Taehyung was the Cheer team's captain. Quite a boost for the basketball team don't ya think?

The older leaned back, propping himself on his hands looking the younger up and down. Enjoying his bed hair and exposed upper body. He bit his lip a little.

"Where do you go just after we finish?" Jungkook's eyes widened making him raise his eyebrow. "C-class.." Taehyung giggled and beconed Jungkook to him with his finger.

He innocently listened only to be pushed to his bed, Taehyung climbing on him straddling his tiny waist. "You're lying to me.." He purred lowly, cat like eyes hooded and dark. Jungkook whimpered as Taehyung's breast touched his chest, the male grinding on him softly.

"Don't lie to mommy baby.." He whispered leaning down to kiss Jungkook teasingly. His hand moved up gripping the younger's jaw as he slowly kissed him, brushing their tongues together loving how he whimpered gripping his waist.

"Where do you go after we're done?" Jungkook blushed in embarrassment. How the hell can he tell Taehyung that he felt horny after watching him practice?

"I-I.. I.. Go.. To the bathroom.." It wasn't a complete lie..

Taehyung hummed and brushed their lips together. "That's all baby boy? You just go to the bathroom? Casually just use the restroom when you're hard?"

Busted.

Taehyung grinned seeing his eyes widened. "Yeah that's what I thought." He giggled and stood up with a smirk seeing Jungkook's shocked red face. "It-its embarrassing!" He squealed and covered his face with his hands making Taehyung coo.

"So cute~ mommy practising makes you hard~?" "H-hyung!" Taehyung giggled and leaned him kissing him.

"Don't think you can slip away from practice today, I expect to see my baby all red and shy ok?" He chuckled before heading to the bathroom, hips swaying prettily.

Jungkook gulped and bit his lip. He thought it was weird that he got hard while watching Taehyung practice. But the way how he was so flexible and commanding the members made him so hot..

"Alright guys! From the top! Five, Six! Seven, Eight!" As scheduled Taehyung was practicing the cheer routine with his crew, watching them and their every move.

"Lisa! You're doing great! Just lift that leg a little higher hun!" He grinned. That was how Taehyung taught, he liked complimenting and correcting over screeching at and degrading.. Well the last part was for bed–

"Perfect! You guys improved so well!" They smiled, some even shying away. I mean– who wouldn't have a tiny crush on Kim Taehyung?

"Now here's the new move." He began and glanced at the corner of the bleachers smirking when he saw Jungkook sitting there with his hoodie up, cheeks a lil pink. He was always there, no one just ever noticed him. Besides his tall statue, he was invisible.

Taehyung spreaded his legs, dropping into a split making Jungkook gulp seeing his ass bounce a little. "When you drop into this positions, you'll have to have your pom poms. Then cheer 'S E O U L stands for Seoul! Let's go! Let's go! Get that Gold!"

"It's pretty simple but I want the timing and syncing to be perfect!" "Yes Cap!" Taehyung hummed and stood up. "Alright let's go! Five, Six! Seven, eight!"

Jungkook sat there with his face red, he was rock hard knowing that Taehyung knew. As soon as they were done who got up and scrambled to the boy's bathroom.

Locking the door he breathed heavily and pulled off his hoodie, looking at the buldge with a whine. He had to get rid of it before–

A knock. His heart dropped seeing the familiar white sneakers.

"Open up baby boy.."

"T-tae?" He whispered out in a whine. "I said open up, unless you want a punishment." He gulped and unlocked it, only for Taehyung to push him back, locking the stall door behind him.

The grey headed boy smirked pushing Jungkook against the wall, palming over his buldge. "It was fun watching you squirm." He giggled.

"Tell me what made you hard, tell me the naughty things you thought about." Jungkook whined, shamelessly bucking his hips.

"A-ass looked so big and fluffy, w-wanna spank it! N-ngh- and your boobs bounced and p-printed when you sweat- mm-" Taehyung smirked and played with the waist band.

He dropped to his knees, tugging down his sweats and boxers giggling when his dick sprang out and slapped him in the face.

Jungkook looked so innocent, with a shy blush on his cheeks, round glasses propped on his cute nose. Then when you looked down, a defined 6-pack and big dick.

Taehyung pumped his dick, giving the leaking tip kitty licks loving the way Jungkook whined and bucked his hips, abusing his pink lip with his teeth.

He sucked his tip, moaning around it softly, licking the slit and slapping the head against his tongue, watching Jungkook struggle to keep it down.

Deciding it was enough teasing he took him whole getting a surprised whimper. Taehyung pulled back and went again, swallowing Jungkook's cock, thanking the Gods he didn't have a reflex.

Jungkook rolled his eyes back reaching out to grab Taehyung's hair with his mouth hanging in an 'o'.

He moaned, bucking his hips everytime Taehyung slurped at his cock, licking his slit before bopping his head again.

The male suddenly stopped, halfway down the length when he looked up at Jungkook expectedly.

Jungkook licked his lips, breathing ragged and he gulped. Did Taehyung want him to..?

He pushed into his mouth experimently, moaning at how Taehyung's lips wrapped around his cock so nicely.

He pushed and pulled, slowly picking up his pace. Taehyung wanted his mouth to be fucked.

He thrusted quickly into the warm, wet throat, throwing his head back, small gruffs and groans escaping his throat. Taehyung enjoyed hearing these sounds, it made his pussy soaked.

He reached under himself and played with his clict, moaning around Jungkook giving him even more pleasure. "M-mommy, f-feel too g-good," he whispered, feeling his stomach coil with heat.

"S-so good, K-kookie's gonna c-cum.." He let out a long moan, huffing and puffing as he spilled his seeds into Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung hummed feeling the sticky, white substance in his mouth. Jungkook slowly pulled out, the tip of his dick making a white string to Taehyung's lip.

The male on his knees swallowed it down with a smirk. "Have you been drinking pineapple juice baby boy?" He questioned making Jungkook flush again.

"D-didnt wanna taste too bad for m-mommy." He mumbled and bent down, helping Taehyung up by his hands.

"Now lean against here please mommy, Kookie's gonna make you squirt all over his cock."

🍒

Sub space Kookie still a top🥵
God I want someone like him. 🧍‍♂️
Anyways I'M BACK BITCHESSS WHO MISSED ME??😍

-Yoonji 💙