nine 😤

Double update? 🤝

🍒

Jungkook now understood why Hoseok wasn't one to play with when it came to rock paper scissors. He was a genius in it.

The sunny male cackled as Jungkook pouted loosing for the 6th time. "How are you so good at this??" "Years of practice my guy, and 5 siblings, gotta protect yourself when this game is life or death." Hoseok grinned. Jungkook giggled a little.

"I'll get the pizza then." He said and stood up. "You should go with him Taehyung, since it's his first time and stuff." Taehyung nodded and stood up. "Let's go clumsy~" Jungkook became flustered and nodded Stiffly head in for the line with like 5 people in front of them.

"Y-you invited me? To the table I mean.." Taehyung looked up and giggled. "Yeah! You always sit by yourself and stuff so I thought I'd let you join." "O-oh.. Um that's nice hyung, b-but I'm a nobody.. People won't like it." Jungkook said playing with his hoodie strings.

"I don't care." His eyes snapped to Taehyung who smiled. "I like your company clumsy~ you're such a cute friend. Needy too~" Jungkook gasped with a blush making Taehyung laugh.

Jungkook pouted but felt his heart flutter. "We're fr-iends too?" He asked with sparkling puppy eyes. Would Taehyung be his first friend? "Ofcourse!" Taehyung giggled happily earning a shy bunny smile in to return. "You're so cute Jungkook-ah~ I could just eat you up!" The male blushed at the bold words but it was there time to order.

"Ohhh~ my two favorite people, how are you Jungkook, Taehyung." The old lunch lady said to the two males who both smiles. "Hi hi aunt Melissa! We good, one large pizza please." Taehyung chip red while Jungkook shyly nodded.

"Is that all?" She asked looking at Jungkook with a soft smile. "A-and banana milk please a-aunt Melissa.." He whispered kinda embarrassed about his obsession with it. "Coming right out, sons." He giggled and waddled away mumbling about how handsome they were.

"You like banana milk? And that much she asks?" "Uh-huh.. " Jungkook mumbled still playing with his drawstrings when Taehyung giggled.

"You're so cute, c'mere lemme pull your cheeks." Taehyung grinned and reached up squishing his red face with a giggle. "Hyungie, p-people are watching." Jungkook mumbled gently grabbing his wrist trying to free his cheeks.

"Hmph! But I get to squish them back at the dorms." Taehyung pouted making Jungkook giggle. "Ok hyung." The kind old lady came back with the order and smiled kindly handing Jungkook the stuff. "Thank you, aunty." "Welcome boys!" She waved as they walked back to the table.

Jungkook didn't dare make eye contact with anyone in the cafeteria. He knew they were all whispering, all bad mouthing but that wasn't bothering him for the most part. It's just that he didn't want anyone to badmouth Taehyung or the rest of them, they didn't deserve it for being kind and welcoming to him, treating him as if he was normal.

"Pizza!" Jimin cheered as they sat opening the box for a meaty and cheesy piece. "Jimin-ah! You always take the best slice!" Namjoon complained at the boy who just grinned. "The trick in life is to be fast at everything Namjoon hyung! Do better!"

Jungkook laughed quietly watching as they complained about the completely unbothered male who stared at them all with a dreamy smile perporsely pissing them off.

"That's why you ain't got no jams." Jungkook choked on his pizza slice at Taehyung's sudden roast. They table went quite aside from Jungkook partly dying. Jimin made a dramatically offended face. "Thats why you can't rap three verses without biting your tongue bitch." Taehyung gasped. "That's why you're short as hell tf if you on about!?" Jungkook stuffed a laugh biting his lip.

The 5 of them stuffed their laughter watching the two friends roast each other until they were pouting and glaring at each other. Jungkook sniffled a little almost in tears. What in the fuck? You ever seen two puppies fight?

Maybe he was enjoying this, maybe it would be good right?

Maybe..

🍒

Wassup🧍‍♂️

-Yoonji 🖤